Archived Topic

HEAPS!

by byuisbetterthanutah · 11/28/2010

Advertisement
B
byuisbetterthanutah
I don't care if this has been beat to death in other topics, I just want to say that I LOVE this kid. I can't believe how poised and calm he played all day in that environment. Both of the big plays he completed to Jacobsen (the TD and the long completion to him with a guy right in his face) were unbelievable. I didn't even know about his rib injury until just barely. This kid is going to make us very good the next few years.
T
tripwire
Yep, he is going to go down as one of the best in BYU history.
I
idahocougarfan
What was his rib injury?



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
I
idahocougarfan
What was his rib injury?



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
J
JamieVallen
idahocougarfan wrote:
What was his rib injury?



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">

I dunno, all I've heard is that sometime during the game a Utah player flopped onto him, and popped out his rib, and the trainers then popped it back into place and he went back in to finish the game without missing a down I believe.
Advertisement
R
RiseShoutCougs
I loved how much Jake improved during the bye week earlier this season. Since then he's only gotten better every single game. Now a few weeks of practice before this team absolutely ambush-steam rolls somebody in a bowl game.

And then next year...Let's just say I'm very excited.
B
Brayden Green
Imagine how good he'd be without qb2, and only taking half the snaps leading up to the season.







BYU blew it, and Anae needs to be held responsible for that - among other things.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.