Archived Topic

List of classless things= Utes (players, fans, coaches)

by craigoscarson · 11/28/2010

Advertisement
C
craigoscarson
I'd like to see someone put together a list of what makes Max Hall prophetic here.



I know some here dont' agree with him using the word hate; but classless is very much appropriate



anyone closer to the game than me and my tv that can rattle off a list of everything classless that went down today?



I've read a lot of things, but i want to be sure they all happened or could be reported by someone else.
C
CAFB_04-12
I saw a lot of post game shoving and general in-your-face behavior by players. In fact, I saw Utah coaches holding back Utah players as they shoved and harassed Payne (might have been someone else).



[edit: saw it on the mtn, so it should be easy to confirm]
B
BigCougsFan
CAFB_04-12 wrote:
I saw a lot of post game shoving and general in-your-face behavior by players. In fact, I saw Utah coaches holding back Utah players as they shoved and harassed Payne (might have been someone else).



[edit: saw it on the mtn, so it should be easy to confirm]


I saw that! A bunch of arrogant pricks! Good sportsmanship you frUte dip-shiite! Something tells me, Kryle and Co. won't do a thing about it.
S
SpiffCoug
Utes pre-game activities in confronting BYU and just looking for trouble.
C
CAFB_04-12
kitic77 wrote:
Utes pre-game activities in confronting BYU and just looking for trouble.

Heard that on the radio, but the mtn hadn't started broadcasting yet. I wonder why Utah does this every time the game is at RES?
Advertisement
I
Ihatethecolorred
1-Martinez geting in Paynes face after the game

2-Asiata painting a Y helmet red with a paintbrush

3-Fans yelling obscenities and throwing snow at Bronco during his postgame interview
B
BigCougsFan
Ihatethecolorred wrote:
3-Fans yelling obscenities and throwing snow at Bronco during his postgame interview


Is this true??? :bug:
B
bostoncoug
Jarom Jordan tweeted that the post game interview stuff did happen. It's in the tweet box. How about this status of a friend of mine on Facebook. "Good win utes, suck it cougars, enjoy being independent..... and stupid." Yep, Max was right!!!
B
byuisbetterthanutah
One fan kept getting in my face EVERY time Utah did something good. However, I pity that poor guy because he lets so much of his self-esteem ride on how bad BYU does. Also, I must mention that there was another Ute fan sitting between us who apologized to me for that fans childish behavior and another Ute fan who genuinely offered me her hand warmers because I wasn't wearing my gloves. Don't get me wrong, I am as big a Ute hater as you will find, and they do have some of the most worthless fans in the world, but today I saw that they really do have some great, classy, true fans. I even shook hands with some of them and congratulated them on the win after such a devastating ending.
B
blue42
BigCougsFan wrote:
3-Fans yelling obscenities and throwing snow at Bronco during his postgame interview


Is this true??? :bug:


It is, they were behind Bronco yelling F*** YOU BRONCO among other things. Very classy.



Also the pre game crap actually happened on BYU's side of the field and the refs didn't do anything about it.



Don't forget the cheap helmet hit on, I think it was Muehlmann, when he lay motionless on the field and the frUtes were celebrating him being hurt.



All the crap after the game, getting in the face of Payne, coaches trying to hold back other frUtes from doing things to BYU players.



I guess this was a good thing because it became a teaching moment for my boys. I told them if I ever saw them acting the way those frUte AHOLES were acting, I would personally make sure they wouldn't play again.
Advertisement
A
ABYUFAN
I'm hoping that someone with motivational poster skills can take some of those pictures from the deseretnews website that show the Utes rather than celebrating with their team mates getting in the face of BYU players leaving the field. The caption should say "Little Brother" this is how they act when they beat big brother.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.