U
UtahSigCougs,
Utah fan here giving you props for another hard fought one. That ending has to be bitter for you guys, I know the feeling well from '09 and '07. Last second losses sting.
On the up side for you guys, Heaps played like a stud, looks like he will continue the traditions of strong QB play for the Y. He has my respect for sure. Now hopefully no one poured beer on his family tonight, so he won't have to make a jackass of himself next time you win.
I am pretty excited for us to go different directions next year because this rivalry needs to mellow a bit, mostly because the play is so bad by both teams more often than not. There is too much coaching not to loose and too many stupid decisions by players. I really haven't watched much BYU football this year, so it is hard to make any real comment on deviation from the norm, but I am sure there are a few plays were you guys feel like punching a wall because of a boneheaded move. I felt that way for most of this game by Utah's play. I guess that is the way it is when pride is on the line between brothers.
Good luck in your bowl and going independent.
Utah fan here giving you props for another hard fought one. That ending has to be bitter for you guys, I know the feeling well from '09 and '07. Last second losses sting.
On the up side for you guys, Heaps played like a stud, looks like he will continue the traditions of strong QB play for the Y. He has my respect for sure. Now hopefully no one poured beer on his family tonight, so he won't have to make a jackass of himself next time you win.
I am pretty excited for us to go different directions next year because this rivalry needs to mellow a bit, mostly because the play is so bad by both teams more often than not. There is too much coaching not to loose and too many stupid decisions by players. I really haven't watched much BYU football this year, so it is hard to make any real comment on deviation from the norm, but I am sure there are a few plays were you guys feel like punching a wall because of a boneheaded move. I felt that way for most of this game by Utah's play. I guess that is the way it is when pride is on the line between brothers.
Good luck in your bowl and going independent.

