Archived Topic

Dear Utah

by CougarClaw · 11/28/2010

Advertisement
C
CougarClaw
You won on a bad ref call over a 6-5 BYU team that held you, #22 in the nation :skeptic: , scoreless for 3 quarters.



you played the fool during pre-game activities by running up to the BYU sideline as a team shouting crap and yelling in our faces.



You mobbed Jake heaps after the game was over, pushing him, swearing at him and yelling in his face as a team. You had to be restrained by your own coaches as he was just trying to walk off the field.



Your fans immediately ran over to the BYU fan section and started flipping everyone off.



Thank you for 88 years of rivalry games that you abandoned as soon as the first suitor came calling even though BYU had stuck by the :utard: U for many, many years. Thank you for souring this relationship and for being classless enough to just leave. Hope you can do better against Plaque - 12 competition than you can against a 6-5 BYU team.
W
wildeone
I put my signature on this letter



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
C
CAFB_04-12
me too.
R
runbyu1
Add me
V
vancouvercougar
I wasn't able to see all the :utard: players & fan antics at the end of the game.



Add my signature to the list.



ps I agree with MAX
Advertisement
B
BroncoBot
CougarClaw wrote:
You won on a bad ref call over a 6-5 BYU team that held you, #22 in the nation :skeptic: , scoreless for 3 quarters.



you played the fool during pre-game activities by running up to the BYU sideline as a team shouting crap and yelling in our faces.



You mobbed Jake heaps after the game was over, pushing him, swearing at him and yelling in his face as a team. You had to be restrained by your own coaches as he was just trying to walk off the field.



Your fans immediately ran over to the BYU fan section and started flipping everyone off.



Thank you for 88 years of rivalry games that you abandoned as soon as the first suitor came calling even though BYU had stuck by the :utard: U for many, many years. Thank you for souring this relationship and for being classless enough to just leave. Hope you can do better against Plaque - 12 competition than you can against a 6-5 BYU team.

Well, I'd bet the trailer trash morons acting just like Max Hall described them feel good about the win. At least they have their win against ( 6-5) BYU in the books going for them in life.
F
Florwood
Saw the coach wisely separating his jerk players from Payne, but otherwise I don't want to go here. Sounds too much like Utes last year saying, well, you should have won by more because you were supposed to have the better team. And who would want to sound like a Ute?
B
BigCougsFan
I seriously want Heaps and Co. to run the score up on them next year! We need to let their fans feel like crap! Just like how TCU made them feel this year. Run the score up on those arrogant pricks!
Y
YBrit
Sign me on Bradley's knee too.
B
bball
How do Ute fans/players learn this stuff? do they all go to some puke training camp to learn this cr@p? Yeah, to be honest, beating a 6-5 team, that took a phony "play on the field is confirmed" call by the review guys, and the worst play calling in modern history by Robert Anae--yeah, that's something to freak out about.
Advertisement
L
Lawboy
I was at the game in teh BYU section and id not see or hear too much garbage. There was 1 guy talking a lot of trash when it was 13-0, and he was with some teens I saw making gestures, but that was it. 1 dude does not represent the whole crowd. I talked to many good Ute fans at teh game before, during and after. I know a few made idiots of themselves, and should be singled out, but not used to put a blanket over the whole crowd. For the most part, the Ute crowd was very well behaved--better than I expected.



Now as to the incidents during Bronco's interview, the taunting of Payne and guys talking smack to Heaps(if it happened--did not see it)--that is somehing you file away for next year, and make them pay for it on the field.
C
CougarClaw
from Jarom Jordan, apparently the Ute- game antics weren't enough:


JaromJordan Tweet wrote:

During Bronco's postgame interview, Ute fans yelled from above, kicking snow near the media and coach. Super distracting and very classy.


this one doesn't seem quite as bad as the list I posted earlier since it was on TV and people do dumb things on TV, but the other 3 events were off-camera and 100% personal assaults.
D
Ddawg
Great letter. Screw the scuzz-ball Yewts. Screw pig vomit Gordo Monson & his article that's coming. I'm pulling for a "Royal Beat Down" in 2011!!
M
mtnradio
I saw some go after Payne ... players and fans. I give credit to the coach who, quite forcefully, backed them up. I also give credit to the coaches to separated as many players and fans as they could from the Cougs. But in giving credit to those coaches, it naturally shows the problems from fans and players. Hats off to those coaches ... too bad there were classless players and fans who made it so the coaches had to step in.
R
runbyu1
Ddawg wrote:
Great letter. Screw the scuzz-ball Yewts. Screw pig vomit Gordo Monson & his article that's coming. I'm pulling for a "Royal Beat Down" in 2011!!


Gonna have to give credit to Gordon Monson for his article that basically said BYU should have won and they should have taken the handcuffs off of Heaps instead of pansying out on the playcalling.
Advertisement
F
frdbtr
BigCougsFan wrote:
I seriously want Heaps and Co. to run the score up on them next year! We need to let their fans feel like crap! Just like how TCU made them feel this year. Run the score up on those arrogant pricks!


Heaps will be doing exactly what the coaches tell him and frankly after the last few years, I will be happy with a win. I would just like to see BYU hold a lead and win the game. We seem to not have the ability to do that no matter what team we field against them. Remember 2006?
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.