Archived Topic

Anae

by YBrit · 11/27/2010

Advertisement
Y
YBrit
Well, Anae is obviously our OC today. Abandon one phase of offense to sputter another.
B
Brayden Green
stupid ass trick play, then runs to the outside. Any Anae defenders out there?
B
BroncoBot
BlueIsBetter wrote:
stupid ass trick play, then runs to the outside. Any Anae defenders out there?

I'm not a anae "supporter" but if that "stupid ass trick play" had converted, would you love the guy?
B
Brayden Green
declocoug wrote:
stupid ass trick play, then runs to the outside. Any Anae defenders out there?

I'm not a anae "supporter" but if that "stupid ass trick play" had converted, would you love the guy?


no - and it doesn't have a chance to convert. Did we run a reverse to set it up?



You want to run a flea flicker? Do one up the middle and pitch it back to the qb... That one is already sold. But what do I know?
B
BroncoBot
BlueIsBetter wrote:
BlueIsBetter wrote:
stupid ass trick play, then runs to the outside. Any Anae defenders out there?

I'm not a anae "supporter" but if that "stupid ass trick play" had converted, would you love the guy?


no - and it doesn't have a chance to convert. Did we run a reverse to set it up?



You want to run a flea flicker? Do one up the middle and pitch it back to the qb... That one is already sold. But what do I know?

I'm not sure what you know. But anyway, Ashworth looked like he knew he could get it to Heaps, Heaps should have just flicked it OOB, but what do I know?
Advertisement
Y
YBrit
BYU WINS GAMES WHEN THEY RUSH. Against utah that is.





BYU LOSES GAMES WHEN THEY PASS PASS PASS. All I'm saying is, BALANCE. Anae can throw, Heaps is great, but BALANCE





Okay, this last series is PROOF. BYU is running and throwing and driving.
B
Brayden Green
declocoug wrote:
declocoug wrote:
stupid ass trick play, then runs to the outside. Any Anae defenders out there?

I'm not a anae "supporter" but if that "stupid ass trick play" had converted, would you love the guy?


no - and it doesn't have a chance to convert. Did we run a reverse to set it up?



You want to run a flea flicker? Do one up the middle and pitch it back to the qb... That one is already sold. But what do I know?

I'm not sure what you know. But anyway, Ashworth looked like he knew he could get it to Heaps, Heaps should have just flicked it OOB, but what do I know?


"flicked" it out of bounds from the middle hash?



Yeah, what DO you know?
Y
YBrit
Anae, quit getting cute- Wrubell's words.





BYU Wins, Anae deserves some credit-I want him to leave.

BYU Loses, Anae deserves some credit-I want him to leave.



I know very little about being an OC, but he calls the dumbest plays at terrible times. Crowton?
B
BroncoBot
BlueIsBetter wrote:
BlueIsBetter wrote:
BlueIsBetter wrote:
stupid ass trick play, then runs to the outside. Any Anae defenders out there?

I'm not a anae "supporter" but if that "stupid ass trick play" had converted, would you love the guy?


no - and it doesn't have a chance to convert. Did we run a reverse to set it up?



You want to run a flea flicker? Do one up the middle and pitch it back to the qb... That one is already sold. But what do I know?

I'm not sure what you know. But anyway, Ashworth looked like he knew he could get it to Heaps, Heaps should have just flicked it OOB, but what do I know?


"flicked" it out of bounds from the middle hash?



Yeah, what DO you know?

It's not Nelson back there. Sheesh, the guys got a cannon, right? ;)
B
Brayden Green
declocoug wrote:
declocoug wrote:
declocoug wrote:
stupid ass trick play, then runs to the outside. Any Anae defenders out there?

I'm not a anae "supporter" but if that "stupid ass trick play" had converted, would you love the guy?


no - and it doesn't have a chance to convert. Did we run a reverse to set it up?



You want to run a flea flicker? Do one up the middle and pitch it back to the qb... That one is already sold. But what do I know?

I'm not sure what you know. But anyway, Ashworth looked like he knew he could get it to Heaps, Heaps should have just flicked it OOB, but what do I know?


"flicked" it out of bounds from the middle hash?



Yeah, what DO you know?

It's not Nelson back there. Sheesh, the guys got a cannon, right? ;)


Oh you mean throw it out of bounds. Yes, he should have done that.
Advertisement
B
BroncoBot
Sorry, Yeah I meant, knowing that HEaps has such a strong arm, that he should have just flicked the wrist and got that thing out of bounds. Sorry for the confusion. BYU is WINNING!!!
B
Brayden Green
declocoug wrote:
Sorry, Yeah I meant, knowing that HEaps has such a strong arm, that he should have just flicked the wrist and got that thing out of bounds. Sorry for the confusion. BYU is WINNING!!!


no worries. sorry for taking my frustration at Anae out on you.



GO COUGS!
Y
YBrit
Anae: "throwing" away our opportunities. I'm okay with Heaps being free to make reads, choices, but c'mon. We got to get points off this.
A
AJP
Throw on 4th and 1? Wow Anae, you're really trying to prove just how horrible you are.
Y
YBrit
Wrubell: You look back on 3 and 1, and 4 and inches, you look back and have to ask about the questionable play calls.



Amen, Wrubell. Of course lots of underclassmen are out there, but amen.
Advertisement
G
Guest
What if that was a Doman play call?
B
Brayden Green
hawkwing wrote:
What if that was a Doman play call?


then it was a stupid call.
J
Jarhead
BlueIsBetter wrote:
What if that was a Doman play call?


then it was a stupid call.


Simple, yet profound.
A
AJP
We need to get into field goal range with less than 4 minutes into the game and we straight up the gut and pick up a yard? amazing play calls
B
Brayden Green
Get out of town, Anae.



Don't bother to pack.



Cougarbib will let you stay with him in Hawaii.
Page 1 of 2
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.