C
CannonCougar85So a BYU fan, a Ute fan and Jenifer Aniston are all riding in a train car together. They are riding along and eventually the train enters a tunnel. Since this was an old style train the car they were riding in went completely dark. Suddenly in the darkness is heard a loud kissing sound and then a big SLAP. When the train leaves the tunnel the Ute fan is holding his face in obvious pain.
The Ute fan thinks to himself, "Geeze, the BYU fan must have kissed Jen and she slapped me on accident."
Jenifer Aniston thinks to herself, "I guess the Ute fan tried to kiss me but kissed the BYU fan on accident and got slapped for it."
And the BYU fan is thinking, "Man, I cannot wait to go through another tunnel so that I can make a kissing noise and slap that Ute punk again!!"
:evil: :munch: :evil: :munch: :evil: :munch: :evil: :munch: :evil: :munch:
The Ute fan thinks to himself, "Geeze, the BYU fan must have kissed Jen and she slapped me on accident."
Jenifer Aniston thinks to herself, "I guess the Ute fan tried to kiss me but kissed the BYU fan on accident and got slapped for it."
And the BYU fan is thinking, "Man, I cannot wait to go through another tunnel so that I can make a kissing noise and slap that Ute punk again!!"
:evil: :munch: :evil: :munch: :evil: :munch: :evil: :munch: :evil: :munch:

