Archived Topic

internet coverage of BYU-Yoot game

by vancouvercougar · 11/27/2010

Advertisement
V
vancouvercougar
I've got the DVR set to record the game , but I'm stuck at work till late this evening. The hospital doesn't have VS. Any links to on-line viewing would be much appreciated.



Go Cougars!!
S
Schmoe
This one has had the BYU game the last several weeks. Not positive it will today, since the game's not on the Mtn, but it will be worth a look:



http://www.justin.tv/sportzzworld1#/w/550400816" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
L
littlebro
Channelsurfing.net has had BYU games in the past.
B
BroncoBot
littlebro wrote:
Channelsurfing.net has had BYU games in the past.

Big games like today's should be on channelsurfing. we'll see.
U
urroner
vancouvercougar wrote:
I've got the DVR set to record the game , but I'm stuck at work till late this evening. The hospital doesn't have VS. Any links to on-line viewing would be much appreciated.



Go Cougars!!


Here is Florida, it's on CBSC. I am pumped to watch the game. I hope I can get KSL over the internet and the TV synched up so the audio part isn't several seconds too slow.



CBSC also rebroadcasts the game at 10 p.m. EST tonight.
Advertisement
I
IowaCougar
Schmoe wrote:
This one has had the BYU game the last several weeks. Not positive it will today, since the game's not on the Mtn, but it will be worth a look:



http://www.justin.tv/sportzzworld1#/w/550400816" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Actually, the game is on the mtn. It's being simulcast on the mtn and CBSC according to the DirecTV schedule.
F
frdbtr
Schmoe wrote:
This one has had the BYU game the last several weeks. Not positive it will today, since the game's not on the Mtn, but it will be worth a look:



http://www.justin.tv/sportzzworld1#/w/550400816" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;


I thought it was on the mountain and CBS-C
C
CannonCougar85
It is being broadcast on the MTN and CBS C:

http://www.byucougars.com/Filing.jsp?ID=14726



Not on VS as was previously mentioned.



Last time on the MTN baby!!! WhoooooooooooooooooooooooWeeeeeeeeee!!!! :D :D :D
V
vancouvercougar
CannonCougar85 wrote:
It is being broadcast on the MTN and CBS C:

http://www.byucougars.com/Filing.jsp?ID=14726



Not on VS as was previously mentioned.



Last time on the MTN baby!!! WhoooooooooooooooooooooooWeeeeeeeeee!!!! :D :D :D


CBS-C & VS are close to each other on my TV's menu. I got it wrong. Never-the-less, the game will be recorded at home while I am left to find a way to see it at work.



Thanks for the suggestions you have given. I will be checking the game thread--thanks for updating the score in the subject line Hawk.
C
CougarPeasant
Confirmed: Channelsurfing.net has a couple of feeds for the game today. 3:30pm EST.
Advertisement
S
Schmoe
Sorry, didn't realize it was being simulcast, it IS on the Mtn as well as CBS-C.
L
Llamaweezer
Any links to the game? I can't find it on channel surfing. Any help would be much appreciated.
B
BroncoBot
Llamaweezer wrote:
Any links to the game? I can't find it on channel surfing. Any help would be much appreciated.

I see 2 links for it on Channelsurfing make sure it's the 3:30 EST time you are looking at.
I
IowaCougar
I've been watching on-line while waiting for a flight at the airport. It was great for a while, but it got so bad with constantly freezing that I finally gave up and went back to KSL.com for the radio feed.



It's probably just the airport wi-fi.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.