Archived Topic

What is up with Jordan Pendelton???

by BigCougsFan · 11/27/2010

Advertisement
B
BigCougsFan
He's not even on the depth chart. Does this mean, he will not be playing since he's not on it? If he was healthy -- I'm sure he's not even in condition form to play, but I'm getting angry with this guy!



I don't know how many games he's played this season -- can he get a medical year with this?



http://www.deseretnews.com/article/700085989/BYU-football-depth-chart.html?pg=1
C
Cougs_Rule
Well, I'm glad you're "angry with this guy" because that will motivate the two injured parts of his leg to get better faster.

why don't you do some research before you flap your yap. The dude is injured. He has almost as much heart as Rich and you're calling him out?

We're all bummed that he's out.

Get a grip man.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
S
SpiffCoug
I'd be more angry with JP if he played injured and then got burned on several plays that he was physically unable to make.
B
BigCougsFan
dmcougar wrote:
Well, I'm glad you're "angry with this guy" because that will motivate the two injured parts of his leg to get better faster.

why don't you do some research before you flap your yap. The dude is injured. He has almost as much heart as Rich and you're calling him out?

We're all bummed that he's out.

Get a grip man.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


Yeah dm... Tell me how it is. Why you're at it... What am I suppose to get a grip on?



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
C
Cougs_Rule
BigCougsFan wrote:
Well, I'm glad you're "angry with this guy" because that will motivate the two injured parts of his leg to get better faster.

why don't you do some research before you flap your yap. The dude is injured. He has almost as much heart as Rich and you're calling him out?

We're all bummed that he's out.

Get a grip man.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


Yeah dm... Tell me how it is. Why you're at it... What am I suppose to get a grip on?



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


Lets start with some facts before you make yourself look more silly.

Some anti-depressants might help curb your anger.

How about meet JP in person and express your anger after which time he kicks your angry-self in the teeth.--with the brace on his knee.
Advertisement
B
BigCougsFan
dmcougar wrote:
dmcougar wrote:
Well, I'm glad you're "angry with this guy" because that will motivate the two injured parts of his leg to get better faster.

why don't you do some research before you flap your yap. The dude is injured. He has almost as much heart as Rich and you're calling him out?

We're all bummed that he's out.

Get a grip man.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


Yeah dm... Tell me how it is. Why you're at it... What am I suppose to get a grip on?



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


Lets start with some facts before you make yourself look more silly.

Some anti-depressants might help curb your anger.

How about meet JP in person and express your anger after which time he kicks your angry-self in the teeth.--with the brace on his knee.


:lol: How is that getting a grip?



You want to start with facts, then mention I need some anti-depressants to curb my anger?
B
Brayden Green
JP didn't make the trip, and most likely won't play the rest of the year.



And Big Cougs, you sound like an idiot right now... pick a fight/argument over something that actually matters. I haven't heard something as dumb as being mad at a student athlete for being hurt in a long time.
B
BigCougsFan
BlueIsBetter wrote:
JP didn't make the trip, and most likely won't play the rest of the year.



And Big Cougs, you sound like an idiot right now... pick a fight/argument over something that actually matters. I haven't heard something as dumb as being mad at a student athlete for being hurt in a long time.


Oh B is B... I was just voicing my frustration, them dm came in as if it was his time of the month.



Its all good though. I understand the situation with JP and just asked it in a manner that rubbed PMS boy wrong.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
B
Brayden Green
BigCougsFan wrote:
JP didn't make the trip, and most likely won't play the rest of the year.



And Big Cougs, you sound like an idiot right now... pick a fight/argument over something that actually matters. I haven't heard something as dumb as being mad at a student athlete for being hurt in a long time.


Oh B is B... I was just voicing my frustration, them dm came in as if it was his time of the month.



Its all good though. I understand the situation with JP and just asked it in a manner that rubbed PMS boy wrong.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">




lol that is pretty funny. You are a good poster. ;)
S
SenorCougar
While Pendleton is a good player that could have helped us, I thought that the freshman Van Noy was incredible. He improved every game throughout the season. He was a STUD in this game. The kid's got a bright future. Just hope he can keep clean and that is happens at BYU! I saw Yewt players and fans chest bumping and hitting Payne after the missed field goal. Max Hall could never have been more "spot on" after witnessing that Yewt garbage. I hate their football, their athletics dept, their fans, their program...I hate everything about their university. They are classless.......
Advertisement
B
BroncoBot
SenorCougar wrote:
While Pendleton is a good player that could have helped us, I thought that the freshman Van Noy was incredible. He improved every game throughout the season. He was a STUD in this game. The kid's got a bright future. Just hope he can keep clean and that is happens at BYU! I saw Yewt players and fans chest bumping and hitting Payne after the missed field goal. Max Hall could never have been more "spot on" after witnessing that Yewt garbage. I hate their football, their athletics dept, their fans, their program...I hate everything about their university. They are classless.......

And not worth your time.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.