Archived Topic

Who is Matt Sumsion?

by Mars · 11/25/2010

Advertisement
M
Mars
http://byu.scout.com/a.z?s=338&p=2&c=1025363&ssf=1&RequestedURL=http%3a%2f%2fbyu.scout.com%2f2%2f1025363.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;



BYU gets under-the-radar local commit



By Brandon Gurney

TBS Managing Editor

Date: Nov 24, 2010



"The recruiting process was a relatively short one for a top athlete right in BYU’s backyard. Matt Sumsion is someone with some solid BYU football blood running through his veins, and he’ll look to emulate the impact that his uncles had while at BYU."
A
AJP
Just googled his name, but apparently he's 6'8", 205 lbs and also plays basketball.
D
Ddawg
I googled him too. On the Deseret profile they have a picture of Matt sporting a "semi mohawk" haircut. I like this kid!



On Maxpreps they have a videoclip of Matt in a basketball game. This kid is athletic!! He moves, has nice touch & can shoot. He looks like he plays with intensity & has heart. I like him.



I'm thinking - gain some weight - bulk up & he'll provide a tough matchup @ T.E. Sweet.
F
Florwood
His uncles are the Oates brothers, not a bad sign.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.