Archived Topic

Sleeves or No Sleeves

by SpiffCoug · 11/25/2010

Advertisement
S
SpiffCoug
It's going to be a cold game. What do you do?

High on Saturday is 42. The low is 32.
S
SpiffCoug
I'm a bit of a wuss and don't like being cold.
V
vancouvercougar
Wear what ever makes you comfortable. I don't think short sleeves would intimidate the :utard: very much
B
BYULV
If you're going sleeveless, you may as well go shirtless as well and paint a big Y on your chest.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
U
urroner
It's going to be in the low to mid 70's where I live. I'm probably going to be in shorts and a wife beater at the time of the game. You dudes can fight the snow and the cold and I be fighting the fish at the beach a short distance from my house.



:P :P :P :P



http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff227/urroner/beach.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">



:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Advertisement
P
ProV1
I'm going with about 12 layers, including a beer proof jacket on top.
L
Lawboy
I will be all bundled up, but in a blue jacket with blue skull cap. Gotta keep the ears toasty.



I expect the players to be in long sleeve spandex.
C
crh55
As long as the Sleeves aren't those gay camouflage Under Armour sleeves that the frUtes are wearing I'm okay with sleeves.
B
Ball4
urroner wrote:
It's going to be in the low to mid 70's where I live. I'm probably going to be in shorts and a wife beater at the time of the game. You dudes can fight the snow and the cold and I be fighting the fish at the beach a short distance from my house.



:P :P :P :P



http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff227/urroner/beach.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">



:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:




I hope you're not going swimming in that location. Good luck getting out of that one without multiple piercings. :lol:
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.