Archived Topic

Our defensive will shine against Utah!

by BigCougsFan · 11/24/2010

Advertisement
B
BigCougsFan
These guys are studs!



Rich - Pendelton - Logan

(I just wish Pendelton was 100% healthy)



[youtube]uXbirpzIvt8[/youtube]
J
jonnylingo
I would totaly agree with you if richardson didn't go down.



i don't think our run d looked as good without him. Hope manu does well there even with his bum shoulder and hope the other ends pick up the slack and stop the run.



i would feel so much better about this game is richardson had not gone down.



that said i still think they have a shot if they avoid turnovers and stop shaky on punt and kick returns.
L
Lawboy
I think Manu and Rowley will be huge keys to the game. If we make Utah one dimensional, it really improves our chances. Really, this game is tight and is going to be won by the line match ups. We need our O-line to dominate and our D-line to hold its own. Limit mistakes, control TOP, and I think we win.
J
jonnylingo
I am seriously going to miss rich. man that guy sis awesome in every respect of the word.
C
crh55
jonnylingo wrote:
I would totaly agree with you if richardson didn't go down.



i don't think our run d looked as good without him. Hope manu does well there even with his bum shoulder and hope the other ends pick up the slack and stop the run.



i would feel so much better about this game is richardson had not gone down.



that said i still think they have a shot if they avoid turnovers and stop shaky on punt and kick returns.


I totally agree, that if our D-line was healthy, I would seriously putting money down that the cougs win. If our D-line can hold Asiata and Wide, then we have nothing to fear.



Jordan Winn's limited success only comes when their run game is working, and also on the underneath (Brian Jonhson) throws.



That match-up, our D against their running game and our running game against their D - line is what will determine this game.
Advertisement
C
Cougs_Rule
Neither team can afford to be one-dimensional on O. If Heaps keeps his head and wits about him when they send the blitzes, we win this game. I expect our Run game will be decent but not 200+ strong.

So, yes, if we run 200+, we win this game.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.