S
stuckinbig10countryDid anyone see this?
http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=294&sid=13367898
As a BYU fan, I can't help but like McBride. And the fact that he's actually made my alma mater somewhat relevant in their league, he's ok with me. I think what he did for the rivalry in making it competitive has really improved the football in this state. I don't think it got really nasty until Urban Meyer.
But, did anyone hear what he said at the end of the interview? I hope it was hobo, or else he'll take a huge beating from the LGBT groups. And had he been LDS and said it, there would be demands for his job today.
http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=294&sid=13367898
As a BYU fan, I can't help but like McBride. And the fact that he's actually made my alma mater somewhat relevant in their league, he's ok with me. I think what he did for the rivalry in making it competitive has really improved the football in this state. I don't think it got really nasty until Urban Meyer.
But, did anyone hear what he said at the end of the interview? I hope it was hobo, or else he'll take a huge beating from the LGBT groups. And had he been LDS and said it, there would be demands for his job today.

