Archived Topic

BYU-UTAH to wear Home Jersies in future games

by CougarPeasant · 11/24/2010

Advertisement
C
CougarPeasant
I think this is pretty cool actually.



per Wrubell:


gregwrubell Just confirmed with BYU AD Tom Holmoe: starting in 2011, BYU and Utah will both wear their dark "home" jerseys for BYU-Utah football games.




Now that everyone has HD TVs, there's no reason why both teams can't wear home (dark) jersies during a game. The old rule of when only black and white TV coverage was available needs to be done away with.
Y
Y 4 Ever
I heard this rumor, and wondered if it was true. Hopefully our "home" jerseys will be Royal Blue in color...
M
Mingjai
CougarPeasant wrote:
I think this is pretty cool actually.



per Wrubell:


gregwrubell Just confirmed with BYU AD Tom Holmoe: starting in 2011, BYU and Utah will both wear their dark "home" jerseys for BYU-Utah football games.




Now that everyone has HD TVs, there's no reason why both teams can't wear home (dark) jersies during a game. The old rule of when only black and white TV coverage was available needs to be done away with.


As long as the team's pants also clash--i.e., red-blue, red-white, or black-white, but white-white--I think this will look great. Utah always wears red pants anyway, so it's likely a moot point.
B
BigCougsFan
Mingjai wrote:
I think this is pretty cool actually.



per Wrubell:


gregwrubell Just confirmed with BYU AD Tom Holmoe: starting in 2011, BYU and Utah will both wear their dark "home" jerseys for BYU-Utah football games.




Now that everyone has HD TVs, there's no reason why both teams can't wear home (dark) jersies during a game. The old rule of when only black and white TV coverage was available needs to be done away with.


As long as the team's pants also clash--i.e., red-blue, red-white, or black-white, but white-white--I think this will look great. Utah always wears red pants anyway, so it's likely a moot point.


Unless they want to try that camo thing again. What a bunch of wankers!



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.