Archived Topic

Sign Ideas for the Game

by ProV1 · 11/23/2010

Advertisement
P
ProV1
I've got my tickets and am going into the den of iniquity. What are some ideas for signs?



So far I've got...



Max was right

Why does it smell like beer?

We are finally Bowl Eligible! Now I know how U fans felt during the 70's, 80's and 90's.

Jordan Wymp

Shaky will fumble anytime now

Will you be on TV next year?

We have Jimmer
I
Italics
it depends how good you are in a fight.
M
mizzoucoug
Italics wrote:
it depends how good you are in a fight.


LOL, especially if you go with "Max was right." I'll send money for your bills if you go with that one.
I
Italics
mizzoucoug wrote:
it depends how good you are in a fight.


LOL, especially if you go with "Max was right." I'll send money for your bills if you go with that one.


Maybe he could go with something like this (it would require a big sign):



"20%: Utah's winning percentage against BYU the last 5 years - as well as their blood alcohol level"
B
BigCougsFan
ProV1 wrote:
Why does it smell like beer?


LOL -- Awesome! Go with this one! It's something even they would laugh at.
Advertisement
B
BigCougsFan
The greatest BYU sign I've ever seen was: OUR SLOW WHITE GUYS ARE FASTER THAN YOURS



That was good when BYU and Utah had all white boys.
I
Italics
k, just got another idea"



"EXPOSED: Utah's team and Utah's female fans"
C
CannonCougar85
The greatest sign I have ever seen said this:



"TIM HARDAWAY HATES UTAH!"



90% of people don't get it so you won't get in trouble and the 10% that do get it will laugh their butts off.





PS- For those of you in that 90% I will do you a favor and tell you that you can find out why it's funny in this wikipedia article: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tim_Hardaway
B
BigCougsFan
CannonCougar85 wrote:
The greatest sign I have ever seen said this:



"TIM HARDAWAY HATES UTAH!"



90% of people don't get it so you won't get in trouble and the 10% that do get it will laugh their butts off.





PS- For those of you in that 90% I will do you a favor and tell you that you can find out why it's funny in this wikipedia article: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tim_Hardaway


First of all... I'm in the 90% group. Second of all... Explain why Tim hates Utah and not have us read his Wiki bio on the internet, that didn't even explain why he hates Utah. Is it because he played in the NBA against the Utah Jazz??? What the freak!
S
Schmoe
BigCougsFan wrote:
The greatest sign I have ever seen said this:



"TIM HARDAWAY HATES UTAH!"



90% of people don't get it so you won't get in trouble and the 10% that do get it will laugh their butts off.





PS- For those of you in that 90% I will do you a favor and tell you that you can find out why it's funny in this wikipedia article: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tim_Hardaway


First of all... I'm in the 90% group. Second of all... Explain why Tim hates Utah and not have us read his Wiki bio on the internet, that didn't even explain why he hates Utah. Is it because he played in the NBA against the Utah Jazz??? What the freak!


It's because he said he hates gays (see-U of U football).



"No married housing at the U? Oh yeah, prop 8 passed."
Advertisement
C
CannonCougar85
Schmoe wrote:
CannonCougar85 wrote:
The greatest sign I have ever seen said this:



"TIM HARDAWAY HATES UTAH!"



90% of people don't get it so you won't get in trouble and the 10% that do get it will laugh their butts off.





PS- For those of you in that 90% I will do you a favor and tell you that you can find out why it's funny in this wikipedia article: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tim_Hardaway


First of all... I'm in the 90% group. Second of all... Explain why Tim hates Utah and not have us read his Wiki bio on the internet, that didn't even explain why he hates Utah. Is it because he played in the NBA against the Utah Jazz??? What the freak!


It's because he said he hates gays (see-U of U football).



"No married housing at the U? Oh yeah, prop 8 passed."


DING! DING! DING! Schmoe wins!!
B
BigCougsFan
CannonCougar85 wrote:
BigCougsFan wrote:
The greatest sign I have ever seen said this:



"TIM HARDAWAY HATES UTAH!"



90% of people don't get it so you won't get in trouble and the 10% that do get it will laugh their butts off.





PS- For those of you in that 90% I will do you a favor and tell you that you can find out why it's funny in this wikipedia article: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tim_Hardaway


First of all... I'm in the 90% group. Second of all... Explain why Tim hates Utah and not have us read his Wiki bio on the internet, that didn't even explain why he hates Utah. Is it because he played in the NBA against the Utah Jazz??? What the freak!


It's because he said he hates gays (see-U of U football).



"No married housing at the U? Oh yeah, prop 8 passed."


DING! DING! DING! Schmoe wins!!


I wondered... But didn't put much thought into that one. Yeah... Don't go with that sign.
C
CannonCougar85
BigCougsFan wrote:
Schmoe wrote:
CannonCougar85 wrote:
The greatest sign I have ever seen said this:



"TIM HARDAWAY HATES UTAH!"



90% of people don't get it so you won't get in trouble and the 10% that do get it will laugh their butts off.





PS- For those of you in that 90% I will do you a favor and tell you that you can find out why it's funny in this wikipedia article: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tim_Hardaway


First of all... I'm in the 90% group. Second of all... Explain why Tim hates Utah and not have us read his Wiki bio on the internet, that didn't even explain why he hates Utah. Is it because he played in the NBA against the Utah Jazz??? What the freak!


It's because he said he hates gays (see-U of U football).



"No married housing at the U? Oh yeah, prop 8 passed."


DING! DING! DING! Schmoe wins!!


I wondered... But didn't put much thought into that one. Yeah... Don't go with that sign.


Oh come now, just because you didn't get it... ;)
K
Kbear
LOOK OUT FOR A REAL SNOW JOB PUKES
B
BigCougsFan
CannonCougar85 wrote:
CannonCougar85 wrote:
BigCougsFan wrote:
The greatest sign I have ever seen said this:



"TIM HARDAWAY HATES UTAH!"



90% of people don't get it so you won't get in trouble and the 10% that do get it will laugh their butts off.





PS- For those of you in that 90% I will do you a favor and tell you that you can find out why it's funny in this wikipedia article: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tim_Hardaway


First of all... I'm in the 90% group. Second of all... Explain why Tim hates Utah and not have us read his Wiki bio on the internet, that didn't even explain why he hates Utah. Is it because he played in the NBA against the Utah Jazz??? What the freak!


It's because he said he hates gays (see-U of U football).



"No married housing at the U? Oh yeah, prop 8 passed."


DING! DING! DING! Schmoe wins!!


I wondered... But didn't put much thought into that one. Yeah... Don't go with that sign.


Oh come now, just because you didn't get it... ;)


That's alright. I don't get a lot of things. BUT I'm still smarter than 80% of the frUtes out there.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
Advertisement
S
Schmoe
"If you're going to pour beer on me, I prefer Dos Equis."
J
jbluesuu
Schmoe wrote:
"If you're going to pour beer on me, I prefer Dos Equis."

I love it :D
B
ByuIcoug
Schmoe wrote:
"If you're going to pour beer on me, I prefer Dos Equis."

lol best one by far!
M
mizzoucoug
Schmoe wrote:
"If you're going to pour beer on me, I prefer Dos Equis."


Nice.
A
ABYUFAN
Schmoe wrote:
"If you're going to pour beer on me, I prefer Dos Equis."

Don't forget to add:



If you're going to pour beer on me, I prefer Dos Equis

-stay classy my friends
Page 1 of 3
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.