Archived Topic

Andrew Rich prefers Wynn

by CougarClaw · 11/22/2010

Advertisement
C
CougarClaw
This was pretty....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OY3ekwXZr3s
U
Ungoy
Awesome play by Rich. I hope to see a few more of those on Saturday, and a few more by Logan, Eason, Bradley, Ogletree etc..... :D
B
BroncoBot
CougarClaw wrote:
This was pretty....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OY3ekwXZr3s


Was that you filming cougarclaw? If it was, nice work, that just might be better than mtn production.
T
taekwondave
declocoug wrote:
This was pretty....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OY3ekwXZr3s


Was that you filming cougarclaw? If it was, nice work, that just might be better than mtn production.


MIGHT??? I would watch that ANY DAY over the MTN. He probably filmed it with his iphone. You'd think they could have bought one of those by now.
J
jonnylingo
Ungoy wrote:
Awesome play by Rich. I hope to see a few more of those on Saturday, and a few more by Logan, Eason, Bradley, Ogletree etc..... :D


I guarantee you will see at least one pick thrown by wynn. probably 2.
Advertisement
L
Lawboy
The only way Wynn doesn;t throw a pick in the game, if not 2, is if he either a) does not play, b)gets knocked out, or c)gets benched. Wynn is always good for at least 1 bad pick a game.
U
Ungoy
Speaking of picks, while I was on my way home from LES, I was listening to the post game show on KSL, and Greg Wrubell stated an interesting stat that indicates how much more consistent Jake is becoming. He has now attempted I believe it was 88 passes without an interception. Granted there were 1 or two throws on Saturday that should've been picked, but The bad throws are becoming far and away less prevalent. I honestly think Jake will have a better stat sheet this week than Wynn will. Next season, Heaps will make a junior Wynn look like a freshman again.
C
CougarClaw
Lol, not my phone, just found it on youtube while looking for other BYU highlights.



And yes the iphone does film but you'd practically have to be ON the field to get a picture that close.
I
Italics
Lawboy wrote:
The only way Wynn doesn;t throw a pick in the game, if not 2, is if he either a) does not play, b)gets knocked out, or c)gets benched. Wynn is always good for at least 1 bad pick a game.


So he's basically like a Max Hall who doesn't win as many games?
R
runbyu1
Italics wrote:
The only way Wynn doesn;t throw a pick in the game, if not 2, is if he either a) does not play, b)gets knocked out, or c)gets benched. Wynn is always good for at least 1 bad pick a game.


So he's basically like a Max Hall who doesn't win as many games?


Zing!
Advertisement
B
BroncoBot
CougarClaw wrote:
Lol, not my phone, just found it on youtube while looking for other BYU highlights.



And yes the iphone does film but you'd practically have to be ON the field to get a picture that close.

Maybe that's the problem with the mtn. Instead of buying decent equipment, they just dumped a couple hundred dollars into iphones (2 maybe) and have those shooting from too far away. :lol:
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.