Archived Topic

Pendelton Status

by Wickchad · 11/22/2010

Advertisement
W
Wickchad
Has anyone heard if Pendelton will be able to go this Saturday. I know he played a series against UNLV, but I haven't seen him play since.



Any other injury updates? Is Stephen Thomas done? Is Hague out for the season? Will Matt Reynolds be good to to? Is his back-up healthy yet?
A
AJP
No clue about Pendleton, but we've known for like a week that Thomas is gone because of his concussions. Dunno about Hague either and not sure about Reynolds, but he did come back into the game and play after he was injured, so you'd think he couldn't have been hurt that bad.
C
CougarClaw
no JJ. isn't hurt.



oh wait, you wanted to know about someone else?
Y
YBrit
Jordan could have played last week but they kept him out. He should play this week, but I'm betting he'll be winded or limited anyways, seems like he's the next So'oto
C
CannonCougar85
I know someone who is praying every night that Pendelton does not play...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYVTsc0kS1A
Advertisement
B
BroncoBot
HA, I forgot how ferocious that hit was. if you watch close, it took out two dudes (too bad one of em was wearing royal). I hope we are in Wynn's face all game long.
S
SpiffCoug
The fact that BYU's defense has played as well as it has the last month, and basically without Pendleton - who some were touting as the MWC DPOY - and who others were saying was our best defender - is a testament to how well Bronco has coached the defense.
B
Brayden Green
kitic77 wrote:
The fact that BYU's defense has played as well as it has the last month, and basically without Pendleton - who some were touting as the MWC DPOY - and who others were saying was our best defender - is a testament to how well Bronco has coached the defense.


And now that KVN is up to speed - sucks to be a qb, that's all I have to say...
S
SpiffCoug
BlueIsBetter wrote:
The fact that BYU's defense has played as well as it has the last month, and basically without Pendleton - who some were touting as the MWC DPOY - and who others were saying was our best defender - is a testament to how well Bronco has coached the defense.


And now that KVN is up to speed - sucks to be a qb, that's all I have to say...

Now, if Pendleton can be healthy and we can get BOTH JP and KVN on the field at the same time... Nowhere to run. Nowhere to hide.



Or to paraphrase Dennis Hopper back in the day, "You know what Kyle Van Noy and Jordan Pendleton do to opposing quarterbacks? Bad things, man! [shudders] Bad things!"
I
Italics
CannonCougar85 wrote:
I know someone who is praying every night that Pendelton does not play...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYVTsc0kS1A


You beat me to it! :lol:



All I know is that if I were Wynn - assuming I wouldn't kill myself - I wouldn't scramble anywhere NEAR to where Andrew Rich is...
Advertisement
L
Lawboy
You know what really cracks me up is that about 4 weeks ago I was talking to a co-worker who is a Miami Hurricane fan(from Florida), but a Ute season ticket holder. He has a bro-in-law who works in the Utah AD. Anyway, the talk weeks ago for them was how awesome their D is and the fact that probably not 1 guy on the BYU D would start for them. I actually laughed when I heard it, and it is even funnier now. Especially now that their D line got exposed, their LBs struggle and their supposed all world secondary has been torched 3 weeks straight. Talk about drinking the kool aid by beating up the dregs of NCAA football. EXPOSED, and not in a good way.
I
Italics
Lawboy wrote:
EXPOSED, and not in a good way.


Are you referring to their football team, or their female fans?
R
redneckjedi
Italics wrote:
EXPOSED, and not in a good way.


Are you referring to their football team, or their female fans?


Yes. :p
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.