Archived Topic

Captions/Ute Images

by byutx · 11/22/2010

Advertisement
B
byutx
Caption these:



http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m213/tyotx/utefanvx3.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">

http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m213/tyotx/uteflagzc3.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">

http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m213/tyotx/P9290005.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">

http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m213/tyotx/P2200011.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">

http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m213/tyotx/P1100005.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
F
frdbtr
Can't, I'm speachless. Especially with the first pic.
Y
YBrit
Typical ute "fan" actions.
C
CannonCougar85
http://www.theuteblog.com/images/2005/3UteFans.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
K
Kbear
http://www.legalmoviesdownloads.com/still-frames-movie-pictures/cougar-club/cougar-club-box-cover-poster.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">



Is this a Ute or a Cougar?



:blush:
Advertisement
U
urroner
Motivational poster for dem :utard: :utard: :utard:



http://addictionrecoveryhope.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/rockbottom.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">



http://www.browtf.com/wp-content/uploads/r3.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">



http://verydemotivational.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/fec40d8c-c36f-4ae8-b0a0-a246c34d391a.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">



This one has nothing to do with dem :utard: , but it's funny

http://verydemotivational.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/85d3a648-c132-411e-a950-4a0097de8950.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">



A true :utard: baby

http://www.lolpix.com/_pics/Funny_Pictures_613/Funny_Pictures_6138.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">



http://www.tinyjoke.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/motivational3.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">



Another non- :utard: poster

http://lolympics.com/files/images/motivational-poster-jew-jitsu.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
L
livin the dream
http://www.screwtheu.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/ophd-45296-mid.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">



let us make you feel better after the loss...
B
BigCougsFan
livin the dream wrote:
http://www.screwtheu.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/ophd-45296-mid.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">



let us make you feel better after the loss...


I swear Utah has some of the biggest idiot fans I've ever seen. At least for them -- this is thinking outside of the box. One thing they actually didn't steal from Miami. Drunks with BJ's on their chests. Kinda gay-like to me.
S
snoscythe
A sight from the MUSS circa 6:35 PM, 11/27/2010:



http://greenupgrader.com/files/2009/04/cryingindian.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
C
CannonCougar85
BigCougsFan wrote:
http://www.screwtheu.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/ophd-45296-mid.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">



let us make you feel better after the loss...


I swear Utah has some of the biggest idiot fans I've ever seen. At least for them -- this is thinking outside of the box. One thing they actually didn't steal from Miami. Drunks with BJ's on their chests. Kinda gay-like to me.


True story. Remember when Utah fans would wear those "Fully Intoxicated" shirts in order to make fun of BYU's "Fully Invested" shirts? Well, no joke, I saw one Utah fan wear a shirt that said "Fully Retarded" on it. I thought to myself Wow...just...wow...
Advertisement
B
Bluma
http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k114/Bluma_96/spoofs/riceChexBowl-2010.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">



Leaked architectural drawing from Yootah's stadium renovation plans.







http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k114/Bluma_96/spoofs/UteRicoScout.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">



KW on a recruiting trip for the next great Yewt QB, about to get out of his vehicle.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.