Archived Topic

Most dangerous cities

by urroner · 11/22/2010

Advertisement
U
urroner
A list of 400 of the most dangerous to the safest cities to live in has just been released and from this, we can see what type of people a university is currently producing. The more dangerous the city, the lower the number. The honor of being the number one most dangerous city goes to St. Louis.



http://os.cqpress.com/citycrime/2010/citycrime2010-2011.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;



Hmmm, let's see, Provo is number 365 on the list. It's a pretty safe city and Orem, number 390, ain't too shabby either. Great influence BYU.



St. George is also sitting in a pretty spot. They come in at 382.



Hmm, where is SLC, the home of the prestigious, full of class, discipline, and honor, the University of :utard: ?



105!!!!!!



Tsk, tsk, tsk.



But honestly people, do you find this to be any type of a surprise?
N
NebraskaCoug
What stood out to me was South Bend, Indiana at 68! I know it is fairly close to Chicago (less than 2 hours according to Google maps), but South Bend isn't a big place. There are only 110,000 people, and by far the biggest thing going on in that town is the University of Notre Dame.
I
imuakahuku
And my wife wonders why I want to move to Utah? We just happen to live near #7, #37, and #47. Hmmm. No wonder I told her for Christmas I want a glock!
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.