Archived Topic

TCU and Automatic BCS status?

by bcsbuster · 11/22/2010

Advertisement
B
bcsbuster
I have heard TCU may go to the big east but only on this board. Why is nobody on ESPN and anywere talking about it. Is it just a possibility or is it going to happen? Also what are the MWC chances they get AQ status with or without TCU, because that would suck if BYU left and they got an automatic birth to the BCS.
C
CAFB_04-12
I just don't think that the MWC minus BYU minus Utah equals the MWC plus BSU plus TCU.



But then, the Big East is horribly bad this year and does not deserve AQ, so maybe the BCS will change their rules and kick 'em out or something.
M
Mingjai
CAFB_04-12 wrote:
I just don't think that the MWC minus BYU minus Utah equals the MWC plus BSU plus TCU.


I don't understand your math here--isn't the MWC minus BYU minus Utah equal to the MWC plus BSU plus TCU? Maybe you meant the MWC plus Utah plus BYU is greater than the MWC minus Utah minus BYU plus BSU?
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.