Archived Topic

NEED SOME BYU FOOTBALL BABY!!

by catholicmat · 11/20/2010

Advertisement
C
catholicmat
I usually watch the game at a pizza place in Milpitas, Ca, by my work. Sucks to drive from Santa Cruz, CA to a sports bar in Los Gatos, or like I mentioned in Milpitas.



Anyone going to have the game online at all? :crazy:



BUCKING WITH BRONCO AND BYU TOO INDEPENDENCE BABY!! IF YOU DON'T LIKE THAT, THEN BUCK OFF!!
Y
YBrit
I've checked everywhere to no avail...Yet, but we've been lucky the past 4 games.
B
BYULV
Hang in there catholicmat, in a few months you'll be seeing all the byu games from the comfort of your own living room. I love independence!



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
C
catholicmat
Cool. I watched the BYU vs USU basketball game froma poster on this board. By the way, whoever posted that vine, THANKS BABY!! Blessings are coming your way for sure! :love:
B
byutx
Hey there, Mat. I had no idea you were here on CC!
Advertisement
C
CougarClaw
byutx wrote:
Hey there, Mat. I had no idea you were here on CC!


long time no see! Welcome Back.
C
catholicmat
I see some great posters are here. Very nice.



I do not post on the MWC board anymore, matter of fact, I was banned form there. I pissed to many pokie, sdsu, and whatever else fan-base off I guess.



Screw the mwc, which stands for "Morons Who Cry"... :crazy:
B
BroncoBot
Someone has been streaming the game for the last couple weeks. I'd hope they do the same this week! I need another blowout to wash away the aftertaste of the first half of the season.
R
runbyu1
CatholicMat, it's good to have you back!
C
catholicmat
Nice! Can't wait...GAME TIME IS COMING!! :evil:
Advertisement
B
Brayden Green
Mat, I've got an extra ticket. How fast you think you can make it to Provo? ;)



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
C
catholicmat
Freak man...I would be there in a minute man!! I need out of California! I am hoping I will be back into Utah or Idaho within 5 years. Freak it sucks not being able to go to games!



All I have to say, yell loud for me too!!
C
Cougarbib
I had to watch the last two on KSL RADIO. Today I get to freeze my butt at LES. I have never been so excited to freeze my butt watching BYU play a 1-9 team. I wish NM had zero wins because I like round numbers.



My son is sick and I may end up with an extra ticket or two. Anyone in Provo in need?



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
B
BOID
Hey Mat. It's good to hear from you, Buddy.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.