Archived Topic

FSU just got hosed.

by BroncoBot · 11/20/2010

Advertisement
B
BroncoBot
Kellen moore lost the handle, ball is fumbled, Fresno picks it up and looked like they could have run it in for a TD. Instead it is called as a incomplete pass. The officials look at it and decide it was a fumble. Don't they tell the refs to NOT blow the play dead prematurely if it looks like it may have been a fumble?
S
Schmoe
declocoug wrote:
Don't they tell the refs to NOT blow the play dead prematurely if it looks like it may have been a fumble?


Not when it doesn't benefit the higher-ranked team.
B
BroncoBot
Schmoe wrote:
Don't they tell the refs to NOT blow the play dead prematurely if it looks like it may have been a fumble?


Not when it doesn't benefit the higher-ranked team.

Ah, I forgot that this is BSU and WAC officials are working the game.
I
Italics
The WAC-off refs don't want the last relevant team they'll ever have in the history of their conference to lose this game. This is their last chance at fame.
C
Cougarbib
FSU getting hosed 37-0 last time I looked.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
Advertisement
C
Cougarbib
Cougarbib2 wrote:
FSU getting hosed 37-0 last time I looked.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


51-0 with FSU marching with under 2 minutes left



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
Y
YBrit
I like how BS had starters in late, and threw double reverse half-back pass, call time-out with 6 seconds before the end of the quarter to call a TD play. Lame.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.