Archived Topic

I love scheduling rumors...

by Y 4 Ever · 11/18/2010

Advertisement
Y
Y 4 Ever
..it's fun to think about the different teams we can play.



Now, I'm hearing a rumor that BYU will play Ole Miss next year - supposedly to replace Boise St, who will instead play Georgia. Anyone else hearing anything like that?
C
CannonCougar85
33311710 wrote:
..it's fun to think about the different teams we can play.



Now, I'm hearing a rumor that BYU will play Ole Miss next year - supposedly to replace Boise St, who will instead play Georgia. Anyone else hearing anything like that?


I thought that the BSU series didn't start until 2012 anyway?



I've heard rumblings of a possible Nebraska neutral site game. But those are just rumblings.
Y
Y 4 Ever
CannonCougar85 wrote:
..it's fun to think about the different teams we can play.



Now, I'm hearing a rumor that BYU will play Ole Miss next year - supposedly to replace Boise St, who will instead play Georgia. Anyone else hearing anything like that?


I thought that the BSU series didn't start until 2012 anyway?



I've heard rumblings of a possible Nebraska neutral site game. But those are just rumblings.


I think you might be right on 2012...who knows. Just a rumor. But I wouldn't mind taking on Ole Miss next year.
L
Lawboy
Our series with BSU starts in 2012. But BSU had Ole Miss next year and dropped it. So this scenario could work. Perhaps a neutral site game in New Orleans for game 1? ESPN loves to broker those types.
Y
Y 4 Ever
Lawboy wrote:
Our series with BSU starts in 2012. But BSU had Ole Miss next year and dropped it. So this scenario could work. Perhaps a neutral site game in New Orleans for game 1? ESPN loves to broker those types.


Ole Miss in the Sugar Bowl? I like it. Not as much as I like the idea of Nebraska at Invesco...but whatever. I'll take it. Ole Miss would be a winnable game against a team from an area of the country we have next-to-no exposure to/in. I'm game.
Advertisement
E
EM_Puma
At TBS there was a link to the rumor on CB, but clicking there gave some thread that says it was written in 1969. That's impossible. Gore hadn't invented the Internet yet ;)
C
Cougarbib
Tweets from CB have been popping up the last few minutes



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
E
EM_Puma
Cougarbib2 wrote:
Tweets from CB have been popping up the last few minutes



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


I've noticed that when I've been coming on CougarCorner this last week or so that there are no tweets popping up on the "Cougarcorner Man Updates". I'm not sure, but sometimes they are there, but more time than not (like right now) they are not showing up and I miss them.
G
Guest
they always appear for me.



Is the box there, it's just empty?
C
Cougarbib
I still follow CB on Twitter and that is why I got them - direct to my cell phone

Tweets were not definitive but sound like there is something cooking



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
Advertisement
E
EM_Puma
hawkwing wrote:
they always appear for me.



Is the box there, it's just empty?


Yes. I don't understand, but I just found the same list over on KSL, so I'm okay. Could be they changed something around here in the system, but the come and go.



I see that Darnell D. is now leaning a bit more toward believing this rumor.
M
Mars
EM_Puma wrote:
I've noticed that when I've been coming on CougarCorner this last week or so that there are no tweets popping up on the "Cougarcorner Man Updates". I'm not sure, but sometimes they are there, but more time than not (like right now) they are not showing up and I miss them.

The tweets never appear for me between midnight and 1:00am.

They also sometimes disappear if I have two CougarCorner pages up when I refresh one of them.

Try experimenting with these two factors and let me know.
C
CougarClaw
my box shows empty randomly sometimes as well.
G
Guest
I do know that sometimes Twitter is over loaded and doesn't fill the box. But I find that if I move to a new page it usually does fill.
Advertisement
B
bcsbound
Next we're going to here Ohio State to play us, lol, or Alabama.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.