Archived Topic

Where does everyone live?

by BigCougsFan · 11/18/2010

Advertisement
B
BigCougsFan
I currently live in Davis County Utah.



With work... I am 90% confident I will be relocating to Nashville, Tennessee.



I think it would be kinda cool to see where everyone lives, and I'm curious if anyone here lives near/in Nashville. As I want to move to a family friendly area. Preferably close to other Mormonites like myself.
G
Guest
Can't help you with Nashville, but I live in Eagle Mountain, UT.
T
tww
Eagle Mountain ditto
S
Schmoe
I'm obviously in Utah Valley.
B
BroncoBot
Philadelphia, pa
Advertisement
S
scott715
Pendleton, OR
C
Cougy_Monster
BigCougsFan wrote:

With work... I am 90% confident I will be relocating to Nashville, Tennessee.



Country singer eh?



I live in Chandler, AZ.



I've lived in Las Vegas, Provo, Ann Arbor Michigan and Baltimore.



After all is said and done, I love the mountain time zone.

Y
Yndian
Camp Verde, AZ
T
taekwondave
PROVOOOOOOOOOOO



Don't act like you're not impressed 8)
S
SpiffCoug
Orem. Grew up all over - Army brat.
Advertisement
A
ABYUFAN
painfully close to Fresno, CA



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
B
BigCougsFan
Cougy_Monster wrote:

With work... I am 90% confident I will be relocating to Nashville, Tennessee.



Country singer eh?



Haha... I'm gonna be famous y'all!



Perty soon I'll be able to boot scoot and boogy with the best of them!



Nah. I wish! The ironic thing is... I don't even listen to country music.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
B
bostoncoug
Eagle Mountain, Ut
S
snoscythe
Highlands Ranch, Colorado



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
U
UliUli79
I currently reside in Afghanistan :sulk: . My pseudo-single wife currently lives in Orem (Hooah Kitic!) until I get back. Then it'll be off to Ogden to finish school. Grew up in Orem and have lived in a couple of other Utah cities. I have tried out Missouri (yes it was bad) as well as San Antonio (which I actually liked) thanks to Uncle Sam.
Advertisement
C
CannonCougar85
It takes me literally 2 minutes to walk to Lavell Edwards Stadium. I still leave 30 minutes early on gamedays though. :)
T
tmoney35
Currently doing the Provo thing. Hopefully an Optometry School will let in in the next year or so, and then I could end up anywhere from Oregon to Florida.



Grew up in Ely, NV...no, that isn't anywhere near Vegas. Also, I'd like to point out that it is cold and mountainous there (elevation 6,400 ft, 2,000 feet higher than Provo). I'm amazed how even people who grew up in Utah have no idea what the climate of Nevada is. It's just like Utah! Cold in the north, hot in the south.



Sorry, that came out a little angrier than intended haha. Pent-up frustration I guess. Learn your geography! :lol:
S
Sammich
South Jordan, UT
S
Spudman87
Less than a block from LES. Nothing like walking outside every day and seeing the stadium. Makes me a very happy man!

Before school and getting married, born and raised around Twin Falls, ID
C
CougarPeasant
I live in Boise. Moved here from Kaysville.
Page 1 of 3
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.