Archived Topic

Rebroadcasting

by Italics · 11/17/2010

Advertisement
I
Italics
Does/will BYUTV rebroadcast the game tonight? Gonna miss the first hour, and if they rebroadcast later tonight I'm wondering if I should just watch it then without checking the score. If it's gonna be at least a day, though, I'll probably just check the score from work.



Anyone know?
B
beauso79
I take it you don't have the MTN and/or a DVR??
B
Brayden Green
The MTN? What's that?
C
CannonCougar85
I thought that the MTN didnt allow rebroadcasting? That's why BYU gave them the bird and married ESPN.
B
BroncoBot
I think you guys mean the "mtn." I heard about that channel once. They don't like to capitalize their letters though.
Advertisement
U
urroner
declocoug wrote:
I think you guys mean the "mtn." I heard about that channel once. They don't like to capitalize their letters though.


Nor did they like to capitalize on their investment in BYU.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.