Archived Topic

old school byu gear?

by radius19 · 11/15/2010

Advertisement
R
radius19
byu_logo_1969-1998_71170641.gif

Anyone know where one could find old school byu gear not called DI? I'm looking for the old logo with the cougar paw down in the U. Loved that logo and have only occasionally seen people wearing gear with that logo. Anyway, anybody that knows of anywhere I could find that should really spread the wealth. Go cougs!
B
BroncoBot
radius19 wrote:
byu_logo_1969-1998_71170641.gif

Anyone know where one could find old school byu gear not called DI? I'm looking for the old logo with the cougar paw down in the U. Loved that logo and have only occasionally seen people wearing gear with that logo. Anyway, anybody that knows of anywhere I could find that should really spread the wealth. Go cougs!

This logo is on my game day Tshirt.



My wife had it printed somewhere, I'd also love to find a hoodie with that on it. Let me know if you find anything.
C
CAFB_04-12
eBay sometimes has some throwback stuff.



Or you could buy my old school band jacket. :)
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.