Archived Topic

Sausan Shakerin's career is over

by Cougarfan87 · 11/15/2010

Advertisement
C
craigoscarson
Concussions are no joke...



The cupboard looks bare but Utah always seems to find a decent back; Shak had been compared to Luke Staley; whether that ever materialized is a different issue. (Does Langi get promised starters minutes for next season? or do they go after another juco guy?)
T
taekwondave
Man. Is he a senior then? If you get two concussions in college can you never play again or is it just for this year and he happens to be a senior?
C
craigoscarson
taekwondave wrote:
Man. Is he a senior then? If you get two concussions in college can you never play again or is it just for this year and he happens to be a senior?


rs soph - it was a choice not forced on him
M
Mars
Cougarfan87 wrote:
Wow, I'm sorry to hear about this. Especially after he stuck up for BYU in the face of SDSU's garbage claims.

I'm curious to hear more about the context here, I don't remember ever hearing anything about that.



Someone said this was his 4th concussion, 3 of which he got playing special teams. Which may have been a huge coaching blunder by Whitt, since Asiata and Wide graduate next year.



At the bottom of the thread, a guy claims to be Shaky's friend and states "he does not have a concussion". Odd. I don't buy any conspiracies here.
Advertisement
T
tmoney35
Cougarfan87 wrote:
Wow, I'm sorry to hear about this. Especially after he stuck up for BYU in the face of SDSU's garbage claims. Good luck and God speed!


I'm curious to hear about this too. You do seem pretty concerned about a :utard: injury
U
Ungoy
I don't think it was Shakerin that stood up for BYU against all the SDSU garbage. I think that was Shaky Smithson...
B
BroncoBot
Ungoy wrote:
I don't think it was Shakerin that stood up for BYU against all the SDSU garbage. I think that was Shaky Smithson...

HA, I thought they were one in the same. Shows how important the utes are to me.
C
Cougarfan87
Ungoy wrote:
I don't think it was Shakerin that stood up for BYU against all the SDSU garbage. I think that was Shaky Smithson...


Well, my bad. Two people, both with first and last names that start with S and some form of shaking...
M
Mars
Cougarfan87 wrote:
I don't think it was Shakerin that stood up for BYU against all the SDSU garbage. I think that was Shaky Smithson...
Well, my bad. Two people, both with first and last names that start with S and some form of shaking...

Which one is the guy that fumbles all the time?

Or was that both of them?... :P
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.