Archived Topic

The Harvey Langi Story - Status?

by byucougar1 · 11/15/2010

Advertisement
B
byucougar1
Since he was caught by the police, suspended a game, had some wonderful moments in the playoffs, is BYU still pursuing him? If yes, are his teamates still encouraging to follow suit and join them at the Y. He still appears to have "IT" on the field.



I don't know about his character off of the gridiron and whether he would be a good fit at the Y. However, VanNoy made a change, so I believe that Harvey can as well.
D
Ddawg
Haven't heard a word. Some posters here on "CC" have said their sources say Harvey is making choices that would not be a good fit @ the Y. Here's to hoping Harvey sees the light, makes some adjustments in the personal life compartment & joins a program whose stock is rising.
M
Mars


Last I heard, BYU backed off of his morals, Stanford backed off of his academics, and Utah had no standards in either department...
B
byutx
I think there is still interest from BYU, but there is certainly some concern. I'm not sure if he has an offer from us at this point. However, if he can show that he can and will shape up and follow the honor code I have no problem with him signing.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.