Archived Topic

Ashworth - Go To Receiver???

by byucougar1 · 11/15/2010

Advertisement
B
byucougar1
Just watching the play of 29 over the last couple of games has me scratching my head - what a transformation from goat to hero!



He is now making adjustments to catch the ball in traffic, going up and battling for the ball, and laying his body out to catch difficult passes - what gives? Is this a mighty change of heart or is he now healthy or both?



According to a recent interview, he claimed that ankle sprain slowed him down early and he's just now recovering. He also seems to have all the confidence in the world since the Wyoming game.

I also noticed that there now seems to be very good chemistry and a real connection with Heaps regarding timing and trust. He appears to be the main man.



I am still wondering why we haven't seen more of this with Jacobson, et. al.
M
Mars
byucougar1 wrote:
According to a recent interview, he claimed that ankle sprain slowed him down early and he's just now recovering...

I am still wondering why we haven't seen more of this with Jacobson, et. al.

I wonder if Jacobsen has an ankle sprain? ;)



Not enough yoga... :whistle:
J
jonnylingo
Mars wrote:
According to a recent interview, he claimed that ankle sprain slowed him down early and he's just now recovering...

I am still wondering why we haven't seen more of this with Jacobson, et. al.

I wonder if Jacobsen has an ankle sprain? ;)



Not enough yoga... :whistle:


I think jacobsen does have hamstring issus
T
taekwondave
jonnylingo wrote:
byucougar1 wrote:
According to a recent interview, he claimed that ankle sprain slowed him down early and he's just now recovering...

I am still wondering why we haven't seen more of this with Jacobson, et. al.

I wonder if Jacobsen has an ankle sprain? ;)



Not enough yoga... :whistle:


I think jacobsen does have hamstring issus


I know he did last year. Hey didn't we just have ANOTHER ACL tear this weak? I'm tellin ya....
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.