Archived Topic

Ute players should just play quidditch instead

by JamieVallen · 11/15/2010

Advertisement
J
JamieVallen
http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=13281781" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The :utard: 's now officially have a quidditch team... I'm sorry I may not like Harry Potter... but this is still just SOOO lame...
B
BYULV
"Each player must hold a miniature broom between their legs at all times.". That sounds hilarious. Do they realize they can't fly? Good thing the games end within two hours so the kids can get home to their parents basements and resume their dungeons and dragons match.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
Y
Y 4 Ever
That is comedy gold! I need to go see a live match...
I
imuakahuku
LOL, I just put a post on Friday about this "sport" and the MTN! That is too funny that Utah has done it. It reminds me of all the "idiots" (hope this doesn't offend anyone but if it does then it applies ;) ) that back in the 80's were climbing into city sewers to play D&D! Classic!



BTW I also linked the Mobile Ala. Leprechaun story if y haven't seen it check it out, it is halarious. Especially the sketch!
T
tmoney35
"A lot of people are surprised to come and see us running over each other, stealing stuff and knocking people over."


:skeptic:





The best part is watching the news people. Even they can't believe how lame this is.
Advertisement
P
ProV1
Senor Chang could not say it better...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23ND3FKlT_k
C
Cougy_Monster
jmvcougar wrote:
http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=13281781

The :utard: 's now officially have a quidditch team... I'm sorry I may not like Harry Potter... but this is still just SOOO lame...



The video is classic. Wow.
S
Schmoe
Yep, GAY.
J
JamieVallen
Thought the same thing Schmoe...



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
I
Italics
My gaydar is going off the scales... and I don't even have gaydar.
Advertisement
B
BroncoBot
Seems like a waste of time to me.



With all the medieval guys and gals running around BYU when I was there, I'm seriously surprised that this hasn't been picked up by BYU first.



I just saw a similar story here in philadelphia. Apparently a lot of the ivy league schools out here love the "sport".
L
livin the dream
http://www.yardbarker.com/media/0/6/06c8538d5855b8b84b7bbf892335c8f98ee2622a/xl/CartmanLAME.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.