B
BigCougsFanI don't know if BYU has had any leaders emerge as of late, but their showing on the field shows something has changed dramatically. I know earlier in the season, many on here have said we need leadership and no one was showing that.
Looks like Utah is still in search for theirs. :)
A Senior on their team was asked about it -- LOL -- and he didn't show any sort of leadership in his comment,
Something tells me Kyle will light a fire under their butt before we go into their house. I expect them coming out ready to fire on all cylinders, and this game is definitely not an easy win for BYU.
http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/blogsutahsports/50672982-59/utes-loss-tcu-utah.html.csp
Looks like Utah is still in search for theirs. :)
Walking off the field at Notre Dame, Utah coach Kyle Whittingham looked as livid as I've ever seen him since the 2007 shutout at UNLV.
Earlier this week when asked to compare that loss to the TCU loss, Whittingham said they were different because of the caliber of the teams. TCU came out and beat the Utes. UNLV, he said, was 'shame on us.
A Senior on their team was asked about it -- LOL -- and he didn't show any sort of leadership in his comment,
Shortly after Saturday's loss, senior defensive end Derrick Shelby was asked whose job it was to turn the season around.
He shrugged and answered, 'I'm just a player and I do what my coaches say.' That answer wasn't good enough. In fact it was far from good enough, kind of like the Utes' effort Saturday.
Something tells me Kyle will light a fire under their butt before we go into their house. I expect them coming out ready to fire on all cylinders, and this game is definitely not an easy win for BYU.

