C
craigoscarsonWe need this guy back next year.. the NFL lockout threatens to keep him from playing at all next season (no play, no pay) and he and his family's legacy can only skyrocket if he returns and plays his senior year. (he's our peyton manning, the can't miss guy that came back).
http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=542787785" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I sent hm a thank you message on facebook and I suggest you all do the same. (thank you, please come back, the reynolds family is synonymous with BYU and greatness)
Our Oline looked too good yesterday not to keep this going... and it will be seemless if Matt comes back and dominates next season with these guys. I have to believe he'd be the favorite for the Outland trophy and he undoubtedly could eras the 1st half of this season from the minds of NFL scouts (he wasn't particularly good early) but they've been insanely good since the bye.
http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=542787785" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=542787785" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I sent hm a thank you message on facebook and I suggest you all do the same. (thank you, please come back, the reynolds family is synonymous with BYU and greatness)
Our Oline looked too good yesterday not to keep this going... and it will be seemless if Matt comes back and dominates next season with these guys. I have to believe he'd be the favorite for the Outland trophy and he undoubtedly could eras the 1st half of this season from the minds of NFL scouts (he wasn't particularly good early) but they've been insanely good since the bye.
http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=542787785" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

