Archived Topic

Furious Money's video - I'm waiting!!!

by urroner · 11/14/2010

Advertisement
U
urroner
Where is Furious Monkey's video of yesterday's game and what piece of music is he going to put in?



I grow inpatient. :angry: :angry:



I have ADHD. :bug: :bug:



I don't have a life. :~( :~( :~(
W
wildeone
http://vimeo.com/16808895" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

It came out last night, I posted it in another thread



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
U
urroner
Ahhhh, I apologize. I have sinned for doubting. Forgive me my weakness, my failure, my utter lack of true faith.
C
craigoscarson
I knew the o-line did well but the video clearly shows who the mvp of the game was. There wasn't a free tackler within 5 yards of the LOS on any play. We anihilated them in the trenches.



O-line gets my MVPs.
Y
YBrit
http://www.sltrib.com/csp/cms/sites/dt.common.streams.StreamServer.cls?STREAMOID=uKVO1FSn9KVB9cWflBfMNc$daE2N3K4ZzOUsqbU5sYvV5Sy9urfTr6ZvHhKth9FPWCsjLu883Ygn4B49Lvm9bPe2QeMKQdVeZmXF$9l$4uCZ8QDXhaHEp3rvzXRJFdy0KqPHLoMevcTLo3h8xh70Y6N_U_CryOsw6FTOdKL_jpQ-&CONTENTTYPE=image/jpeg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">





Bronco supports the highlight Video :angry:
Advertisement
Y
YBrit
Also, lets get some ND highlights too
C
craigoscarson
YBrit wrote:
Also, lets get some ND highlights too


Found a pic of the ND game... taken by a U fan



http://www.realclearsports.com/blognetwork/buccaneer_bow_shots/train-wreck.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
S
Sammich
YBrit wrote:
http://www.sltrib.com/csp/cms/sites/dt.common.streams.StreamServer.cls?STREAMOID=uKVO1FSn9KVB9cWflBfMNc$daE2N3K4ZzOUsqbU5sYvV5Sy9urfTr6ZvHhKth9FPWCsjLu883Ygn4B49Lvm9bPe2QeMKQdVeZmXF$9l$4uCZ8QDXhaHEp3rvzXRJFdy0KqPHLoMevcTLo3h8xh70Y6N_U_CryOsw6FTOdKL_jpQ-&CONTENTTYPE=image/jpeg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">





Bronco supports the highlight Video :angry:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_wW3YKovVsAA/TNFr1XRD5UI/AAAAAAAAAjo/F-2f-mOK4GI/s1600/sam-the-eagle.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
C
craigoscarson
YBrit wrote:
Also, lets get some ND highlights too


http://www.metacafe.com/watch/611780/train_wreck/
C
Cougarbib
Very nice - Heaps looked much better in the pocket and balls were thrown in front of Ashworth.



Heaps MVP in my book.



I noticed someone write that two BYU drives ended with turnovers. We had no interceptions. What were the two turnovers - ie who fumbled and what were the circumstances.



It was nice to be able to fumble twice and still blow them out.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
Advertisement
W
wildeone
Cougarbib2 wrote:
Very nice - Heaps looked much better in the pocket and balls were thrown in front of Ashworth.



Heaps MVP in my book.



I noticed someone write that two BYU drives ended with turnovers. We had no interceptions. What were the two turnovers - ie who fumbled and what were the circumstances.



It was nice to be able to fumble twice and still blow them out.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">

One was a fumble after a good long completion to Hoffman, the other was an option messed up



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
S
SpiffCoug
2nd fumble wasn't so much as a botched option as it was a missed block on the OL that allowed a DL to practically take the handoff.
C
Cougarbib
Blowouts provide a nice way to absorb freshman mistakes and learning experiences.



Someone posted on another thread before the game that Ashworth is a senior and will be graduating. I am thinking he is a junior. Anyone know for sure.



I am glad nobody pulled his schollie. WR was disappointing early, but with Heaps throwing like he is now, and pretty much everyone back on offense- especially if Reynolds hangs in, and D having manageable graduation - unless someone honor codes, academically implodes, or let's a bad attitude sink their ship, this will be a very good team next season, with an unfortunately unforgiving early schedule again.



They will fare better than with the green team that started this season, but I hope nobody makes that schedule any worse than it already is.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
M
mtnradio
craigoscarson wrote:
Also, lets get some ND highlights too


http://www.metacafe.com/watch/611780/train_wreck/


Look closely and you can see the fans bailing out on screen left!
U
urroner
Guess which one is the :utard: and which one is ND:



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5589lSWwUcE
Advertisement
B
BigCougsFan
1:55 into the clip was Andrew Rich's INT. Why didn't the refs call a horse-collar on the guy who horse-collared him? :angry:
B
BigCougsFan
The more I watch Juice... The more excited I get. For a Freshman... He's doing pretty dang good. He'll be a beast when he learns, grows, matures, blah blah blah...
M
Mars
Cougarbib2 wrote:
Someone posted on another thread before the game that Ashworth is a senior and will be graduating. I am thinking he is a junior. Anyone know for sure.

Yeah, Bronco does.
F
frdbtr
kitic77 wrote:
2nd fumble wasn't so much as a botched option as it was a missed block on the OL that allowed a DL to practically take the handoff.




Yeah Heaps should have ate the ball on that one and either taken the sack or tried to get some yards on it himself. Oh well, one bad play in a bunch of good ones. He is still a freshman and will make better decisions in the future then that one. He tried to pitch the ball around the defender and it cost us the ball. Like I said, not a big deal because the whole performance negated the 1 mistake.
M
Mars


So craigo, are Seniors like Ashworth also underclassmen?



LMAO
Page 1 of 2
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.