Y
YBritI wanted to see highlights since a stream wasn't up until late in the first half I didn't see any of the first 4 TDs and great play from Heaps, I go on the forbidden site and they have video highlights of the lame sdsu-ucla women's b-ball "fight world yeast" game and nothing else. Hours later they've added video "highlights" of interviews. They do however, have AP articles and the length of each article I believe, represents the amount of love and hate they have for each school.
So I'll wait for KSL and True Blue, but check out more proof of my earlier now proven and accepted theory.
TCU:http://www.themtn.tv/11/13/10/FB-TCU-Edges-San-Diego-State-40-35/landing.html?blockID=352218&feedID=2984
Utah:http://www.themtn.tv/11/13/10/FB-Utes-Fall-to-Notre-Dame-28-3/landing.html?blockID=352143&feedID=2984
BYU:http://www.themtn.tv/11/13/10/FB-BYU-Rolls-Over-Rams-49-10/landing.html?blockID=352133&feedID=2984
If you can't be bothered, TCU gets about 1 or 2 pages on the article, for what hmm...let's see, 2,000 interested fans in the entire nation. Utah gets 1 page for what hmm...let's see, 10,000 interested fans in the entire nation.
BYU gets 2 paragraphs, yep, that's right, 2 paragraphs for what hmm...let's see, 2 million fans*
*Numbers may be dramatized for emphasis of point of fact
So I'll wait for KSL and True Blue, but check out more proof of my earlier now proven and accepted theory.
TCU:
Utah:
BYU:
If you can't be bothered, TCU gets about 1 or 2 pages on the article, for what hmm...let's see, 2,000 interested fans in the entire nation. Utah gets 1 page for what hmm...let's see, 10,000 interested fans in the entire nation.
BYU gets 2 paragraphs, yep, that's right, 2 paragraphs for what hmm...let's see, 2 million fans*
*Numbers may be dramatized for emphasis of point of fact

