Archived Topic

BYU's Final Record

by SpiffCoug · 11/13/2010

Advertisement
S
SpiffCoug
Does BYU win out? Can we finish 2nd in the MWC? Do we go 6 for 6 in Vegas bowl appearances under Bronco?
S
SpiffCoug
I'm with Frdbtr and am going to call my shot of winning out. The offense has clicked. The defense is intense. And the Utes are falling apart.
G
Guest
I say we win out, make one last trip to the Las Vegas Bowl.
U
Ungoy
BYU wins out goes 8-5 with a Vegas Bowl victory.



Utah loses out goes 8-5 with a loss in the Armed Forces Bowl.
F
frdbtr
I picked 8-5 in order to go along with my other thread.
Advertisement
Y
YBrit
Ungoy wrote:
BYU wins out goes 8-5 with a Vegas Bowl victory.



Utah loses out goes 8-5 with a loss in the Armed Forces Bowl.




I'd rather lose to utah if that means BYU goes to the Armed Forces Bowl. Cause I want to attend the game.











Okay, I'd rather miss it for a guarantee win, but since I'm a real "fan" (jab at utah) it's close.
M
mizzoucoug
yep looks great right now
B
BOID
I'm a believer. I think we'll beat whatever lame team that a lower level bowl will bring. Utah will put up a fight since its BYU, but they will fall short. The only question is--- will the 'tards bring out those goofy camo uni's? I will assume that they should not.



Well, two weeks worth of team renewal (kudos to Bronco) has put away doubt, both with fans and critics. Too bad we don't still have a crack at AF, Nev, and punky USU. Even the FSU game would seem winable now.



The future looks bright.



GO COUGS!
Y
YBrit
BOID wrote:
I'm a believer. I think we'll beat whatever lame team that a lower level bowl will bring. Utah will put up a fight since its BYU, but they will fall short. The only question is--- will the 'tards bring out those goofy camo uni's? I will assume that they should not.



GO COUGS!




You have to remember, wherever we go, bowl asso's will bring in better competition, I wonder why that is... :sulk:
B
BroncoBot
kitic77 wrote:
I'm with Frdbtr and am going to call my shot of winning out. The offense has clicked. The defense is intense. And the Utes are falling apart.

As of today, there's no reason this BYU can't win out. Especially with the D playing like they do. I'd put BYU defense against anyone. The offense is not as proven, but are looking amazing against the UNLVs and CSUs.
Advertisement
B
Brayden Green
It all depends on how SDSU plays the Utes. If they play them close, we win. If not, it is a tossup.



(reason being, we win big against NM, we rest starters for the third game in a row... 4th week including the bye. If SDSU plays them down to the last minute, then they are tired and hurt)





Especially if they play them close enough to start a qb "controversy" this late in the season. It is going to be great to hear all these ute "fans" crapping where they eat on the radio all week (ie calling out wynn and wondering if Cain would do better)
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.