Archived Topic

Weird Day in College Football

by Italics · 11/13/2010

Advertisement
I
Italics
- BYU offense continues to play very well. Ashworth catches 4 touchdown passes. Guys like Foote and Mendenhall score touchdowns.



- :utard: down to Notre Dame 28-3



- TCU struggling against SDSU



- Wisconsin puts u 83 points against a BCS opponent



- Washington State leads Oregon State 13-0 at halftime



- Auburn losing to Georgia at the half



- Iowa loses to Northwestern



- Ohio State trails a young and awful Penn State team 14-3 at the half
Y
YBrit
it's just the beginning.
I
Italics
unfortunately SDSU is choking this one away... as I assumed they would.



I doubt they'll be able to move the ball much against TCU's defense. On the other end of the ball, I really don't see their defense stopping the Frogs either. A shame.
U
Ungoy
Italics wrote:
unfortunately SDSU is choking this one away... as I assumed they would.



I doubt they'll be able to move the ball much against TCU's defense. On the other end of the ball, I really don't see their defense stopping the Frogs either. A shame.


I don't want SDSU to win this one... They can lose every game for all I care after the whining and complaining after the BYU game. I will never root for that trash team.
K
kiwibacon
Ungoy wrote:
unfortunately SDSU is choking this one away... as I assumed they would.



I doubt they'll be able to move the ball much against TCU's defense. On the other end of the ball, I really don't see their defense stopping the Frogs either. A shame.


I don't want SDSU to win this one... They can lose every game for all I care after the whining and complaining after the BYU game. I will never root for that trash team.

So who do you root for next week? SDSU or Utah? I want Utah to lose the last four games of the season...they have 2 down and 2 to go.
Advertisement
U
Ungoy
I concede, there's one game I will root for SDSU, but that's just because I hate Utah more.



Also wouldn't it be hilarious if Utah loses all it's remaining games (including bowl game) and BYU wins out including their bowl. BYU and Utah will finish the year with identical records, but BYU would be the vastly better team based on the finish.
M
Mars
Italics wrote:
Foote and Mendenhall score touchdowns

And Folsom leads the team in rushing, and is only a few yards away from a TD as well...
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.