Archived Topic

Official BYU - CSU Game Thread (BYU: 49 CSU: 10)

by hawkwing · 11/13/2010

Advertisement
G
Guest
Interesting news today that the Cougars will be drinking chicken broth on the sidelines because its too cold to drink water or gatorade. Should be an interesting way for them to stay hydrated and warm.
B
Brayden Green
interesting... chicken broth mixed with pickle juice?
G
Guest
Looks like several people in the stands for the start of the game. May even make it to double digits by kickoff...
G
Guest
BlueIsBetter wrote:
interesting... chicken broth mixed with pickle juice?

Now you're making me hungry.
B
Brayden Green
hawkwing wrote:
interesting... chicken broth mixed with pickle juice?

Now you're making me hungry.

:D :D :D
Advertisement
B
Brayden Green
Oh boy... Slugfest here we come. Run it early and often Anae! Up the middle special.



I can't believe I am actually nervous before a CSU game.
G
Guest
CSU defers, BYU will receive the ball first.
B
Brayden Green
Rock and fire, boys! Rock and fire!



Man those jerserys are ugly!
S
SpiffCoug
Should I turn down the tv and turn up KSL?
S
SpiffCoug
Good start. Nice throw. Precise, accurate and on time. ;)
Advertisement
G
Guest
kitic77 wrote:
Should I turn down the tv and turn up KSL?

Thats what I'm doing.
B
Brayden Green
kitic77 wrote:
Should I turn down the tv and turn up KSL?


is it synchable? do it if it is...



The radio is normally 30 seconds ahead for us...
J
jonnylingo
dangit!!!!
M
mizzoucoug
Sweet they're catching the ball now, so I guess that means we have to go back to fumbling.
G
Guest
Come on Hoffman, how can you run that reckless!
Advertisement
B
BroncoBot
what? happened?
Y
YBrit
declocoug wrote:
what? happened?




He fumbled from a hit. 2008 again?
S
SpiffCoug
Nope, KSL stream ahead of TV.
J
jonnylingo
is manu hurt?
S
SpiffCoug
declocoug wrote:
what? happened?

Nice play-action fake by Heaps. Nice throw to Hoffman. Made miss then streaking downfield and fumbled on hit from behind.
Page 1 of 20
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.