Archived Topic

BYU vs CSU online streaming

by Schmoe · 11/13/2010

Advertisement
S
Schmoe
Ok, I need it, who's got it?
S
SpiffCoug
Why couldn't the mountain have some sort of pay-per-view stream? Couldn't they charge like $2 to view? I bet they'd make a decent amount.
Y
YBrit
kitic77 wrote:
Why couldn't the mountain have some sort of pay-per-view stream? Couldn't they charge like $2 to view? I bet they'd make a decent amount.




In the words of Michael Cain in Batman: "Some people just want to see the world burn"





The Mtn wants to see BYU burn, they don't want money (as evidenced by keeping their big money maker hidden) they know BYU is the wealth and worth, but have such a jealousy complex they've forgotten their place and will try and hold BYU down as long as possible. Thankfully, even when under contract BYU still finds a way.



I'll find a stream and link it, and they won't get a damn dime since they don't want money.



Amen.
B
BroncoBot
kitic77 wrote:
Why couldn't the mountain have some sort of pay-per-view stream? Couldn't they charge like $2 to view? I bet they'd make a decent amount.

i've wondered about this for a long time. ESPN has a deal with many cable providers that allows subscribers to view espn360 for free. Why doesn't the mtn have ANY sort of online viewing? come one mtn people, we're not in the 80s anymore.
B
BroncoBot
Schmoe wrote:
Ok, I need it, who's got it?

Here's my guess, Pokefan puts the game online, which I appreciate, but he'll change the channel as soon as Utah/ND start their game, which I find really annoying. Then he'll change again to some other game as soon as ND has the game out of reach.



Last week there was one other stream out there for the UNLV game. Something usually comes up!!!
Advertisement
K
Kbear
atdhe.net SAYS that they have the stream....we'll see. Channelsurfing doesn't even have a link this week.... I hate the MTN soooo bad. I would pay $20 to see this game... stupid idiot MTN. Did I say I HATE them????
B
BroncoBot
Kbear wrote:
atdhe.net SAYS that they have the stream....we'll see. Channelsurfing doesn't even have a link this week.... I hate the MTN soooo bad. I would pay $20 to see this game... stupid idiot MTN. Did I say I HATE them????

That would be the wy fan that I mentioned earlier. I think he always has the BYU game listed because it obviously is going to get more eyes looking at his stream. Then he usually changes the channel.
M
mizzoucoug
Pisses me off almost as much that nobody out in Utah is willing to stream these games...gimme a break ppl. Not that hard!
S
Schmoe
Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?
M
Matty-B
mizzoucoug wrote:
Pisses me off almost as much that nobody out in Utah is willing to stream these games...gimme a break ppl. Not that hard!




I hate you! :angry: (pls no reprimand... not srs)

I tried bro... I bought an 80$ POS and couldn't get it to work... I am not computer savy at all but I tried.

I really wanted to get it to work for you guys but... I fail... apologies.

Hope someone gets a stream up.
Advertisement
B
BroncoBot
Matty-B wrote:
Pisses me off almost as much that nobody out in Utah is willing to stream these games...gimme a break ppl. Not that hard!




I hate you! :angry: (pls no reprimand... not srs)

I tried bro... I bought an 80$ POS and couldn't get it to work... I am not computer savy at all but I tried.

I really wanted to get it to work for you guys but... I fail... apologies.

Hope someone gets a stream up.

thanks for trying Matty B!
S
Schmoe
Is the atdhe.net working for anyone, I'm just getting the color bars.
W
wildeone
Schmoe wrote:
Is the atdhe.net working for anyone, I'm just getting the color bars.

same here
B
BroncoBot
Schmoe wrote:
Is the atdhe.net working for anyone, I'm just getting the color bars.

same.



ilemi.com has a link but it isn't working for me either.
Y
YBrit
espn doesn't even have a gametracker. can't even keep track of stats.
Advertisement
B
BroncoBot
This tv deal can't end soon enough.
S
SpiffCoug
YBrit wrote:
espn doesn't even have a gametracker. can't even keep track of stats.

Yes they do.
Y
YBrit
kitic77 wrote:
espn doesn't even have a gametracker. can't even keep track of stats.

Yes they do.




It must have just come up late or I just needed to refresh, thank goodness.
M
mizzoucoug
Matty-B wrote:
Pisses me off almost as much that nobody out in Utah is willing to stream these games...gimme a break ppl. Not that hard!




I hate you! :angry: (pls no reprimand... not srs)

I tried bro... I bought an 80$ POS and couldn't get it to work... I am not computer savy at all but I tried.

I really wanted to get it to work for you guys but... I fail... apologies.

Hope someone gets a stream up.


No, you're the man Matty. I don't know enough about Macs to say why it didn't work. It's really easy to explain so anyone who has a media center pc and has the channels just let me know.
S
Schmoe
Hate this tv deal and hate dish network...
Page 1 of 2
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.