Archived Topic

Incredible Pushup

by urroner · 11/13/2010

Advertisement
U
urroner
Does this not look like Rogers is doing a single arm push up without his legs on the ground?



http://www.deseretnews.com/photos/midres/4124100.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">



Yeah, I know I can see his left leg, but ...
S
SpiffCoug
He looks like Daniel Tosh from Tosh.O.
U
urroner
Actually, looking at it now, it kind of looks like he's levitating his body and with his free hand, he's levitating the ball and causing great pain to the dude from Fresno.



http://ihasahotdog.files.wordpress.com/2008/12/funny-dog-pictures-let-the-force-be-with-you.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
M
mizzoucoug
For some reason I thought (maybe hoped) that Rogers was a black guy.
U
urroner
mizzoucoug wrote:
For some reason I thought (maybe hoped) that Rogers was a black guy.


The Force changes many things.
Advertisement
Y
YBrit
urroner wrote:
For some reason I thought (maybe hoped) that Rogers was a black guy.


The Force changes many things.


But alternations can be made.
C
cougarsunited
The first thing that stands out from that picture to me is that he looks like a 37 year old and should not be in college anymore.



I like the guy though, don't get me wrong.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.