Archived Topic

Predictions?!

by gmj81 · 11/12/2010

Advertisement
G
gmj81
Hey, how come the prediction game started last week with the exhibition against BYU-H? I didn't realize or think it would start until tonight's game against FSU.



I vote we throw out the game against the Seasiders.
G
gmj81
Wait, and how do people have a total of more (or less in some cases) than just the BYU-H game too when that is the only game on there?
G
gmj81
Finally, I think one of the questions needs some clarifying...



"Which team will shoot make more free throws?" I think I remember which it is from last year but figured it would be nice to clarify for the newbs playing this year.
Y
YBrit
BYU 83

FsU 63



If Jimmer has a bad game.
M
Mars
gmj81 wrote:
Wait, and how do people have a total of more (or less in some cases) than just the BYU-H game too when that is the only game on there?

The month before (a couple days actually), BYU played a different exhibition game against Laval.
Advertisement
G
Guest
It was announced prior to the Laval game that exhibition games would count, I wouldn't worry about it if you missed the game, the basketball prediction game is a marathon, not a sprint.
G
gmj81
Well, I don't like it but I guess I just have to chip away overtake everyone.



But I still don't get what is going on with the total. And if the exhibition games are being counted why aren't they shown on the table?
G
Guest
gmj81 wrote:
Well, I don't like it but I guess I just have to chip away overtake everyone.



But I still don't get what is going on with the total. And if the exhibition games are being counted why aren't they shown on the table?


It shows by month.. don't forget to click on Oct.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.