B
BroncoBotPitt is Awful and is currently the first place Big east team. Can't believe Uconn hasn't put this game away. I think BYU would definitely contend for the Big LEAST title this year, don't know if it would mean much though.
by BroncoBot · 11/12/2010
Schmoe wrote:
It depends on when we played our conference games and who we played OOC. If Bronco took over the D before the meat of our conference games, then yes. Otherwise, no.
declocoug wrote:It depends on when we played our conference games and who we played OOC. If Bronco took over the D before the meat of our conference games, then yes. Otherwise, no.
I guess I was asking; if BYU's current team/coaches were playing in the Big east this year would they win the conference championship.
Couldn't a team lose all their OOC games and still win the conference championship?
livin the dream wrote:
New Mexico would probably be competitive in the big least... ;)