C
craigoscarsonI can't stop thinking about how as bad as the BCS system is, that the worst thing about Oregon and Auburn meeting in the national championship is how it affects TCU and Boise because of Cam Newton and not because of the corrupt system that wont' allow the best team to prevail.
Auburn loses - Newton gets busted - TCU and Boise mad, believing they could have beaten Oregon
Auburn wins - Newton gets busted - everyone mad, NC is vacated?
I see no way anyone benefits if Auburn gets there, if Newton is proven to have done something that should have made him ineligible and given all his past issues, I have a hard time believing the money allegations aren't true.
I also wonder where the heads of the SEC are right now... are they hoping that Georgia or Bama knock Auburn off to take the heat off of the SEC or are they just in it for a payday and are rootin for the greedy eagles?
Auburn loses - Newton gets busted - TCU and Boise mad, believing they could have beaten Oregon
Auburn wins - Newton gets busted - everyone mad, NC is vacated?
I see no way anyone benefits if Auburn gets there, if Newton is proven to have done something that should have made him ineligible and given all his past issues, I have a hard time believing the money allegations aren't true.
I also wonder where the heads of the SEC are right now... are they hoping that Georgia or Bama knock Auburn off to take the heat off of the SEC or are they just in it for a payday and are rootin for the greedy eagles?

