B
byufan4everWill the Fresno St. game be on TV? Cougarfan.com didn't list anyone as carrying it. Please tell me I'll be able to watch it!
by byufan4ever · 11/11/2010
declocoug wrote:
Why would they care if it is a OOC home game? If they aren't going to let BYUtv or someone air the game, that is just stupid. Good riddance, it's crap like this that makes me love BYU's move to independance.
craigoscarson wrote:Why would they care if it is a OOC home game? If they aren't going to let BYUtv or someone air the game, that is just stupid. Good riddance, it's crap like this that makes me love BYU's move to independance.
Think this has been covered ad naseum, but the answer is simple.. The MWC didn't respect us and neither did their television partners. They're certainly not going to give in now, considering they have zero to gain from it. Maybe if they had hedged their bets a few years ago and allowed us some autonomy, their cash cow would still be in the barn.
declocoug wrote:
OK, I get that. I'm wondering why the MTN is involved in an OOC game. Why can BYU broadcast BYUhawaii/Chicago state/and mississippi valley state at home, but not Fresno ST?
Still confusing to me.
declocoug wrote:
I'm wondering why the MTN is involved in an OOC game. Why can BYU broadcast BYUhawaii/Chicago state/and mississippi valley state at home, but not Fresno ST? Still confusing to me.
bcsbound wrote:
I just sent an email to BYUTv in hopes they might show it last minute. Probably won't, but we'll see.
byufan4ever wrote:I just sent an email to BYUTv in hopes they might show it last minute. Probably won't, but we'll see.
What If everyone on CougarCorner sent in an email, do you think that would hep? Sending mine now.
Even if BYUTv wanted to show it, would they be able to? Would they have to pay the Mtn a fee?