Archived Topic

Garrett Nicholson?

by bcsbuster · 11/11/2010

Advertisement
B
bcsbuster
What ever happened to him. He was a speedster coming out of high school and I know he had bad grades he was working on getting up to come to school at BYU, but that was the last thing I had heard.
S
SpiffCoug
Came to BYU. Has since left and won't be back.
B
BigCougsFan
kitic77 wrote:
Came to BYU. Has since left and won't be back.


Because he practices polygamy???
L
Lawboy
I heard was academics. He has not popped up playing anywhere else is all I know. Not JC, no transfer. Heard he went the UVU route, but not certain.
M
Mars
kitic77 wrote:
Came to BYU. Has since left and won't be back.

When he left BYU for academics, Bronco said that he could possibly come back (January or August 2011 assumedly). Since then, he's posted a lot about drinking on his twitter account and even hinted about possibly starting a new life "on the hill"...
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.