B
byucougar1Have to feel good about the Cougs at present.
According to Greg Wrubell, Bronco made the following comment during his weekly address a:
""...we have three games left and I think we're capable of winning all of them."
'In those few words, "Bronco the Competitor" came out, and signaled to me that he expects his team to have as much a shot at Utah this year as in any other year; no more, no less.'
I expect to see a fired up team brimming with confidence and continuing to improve up to UT game. I still think we have only scratched the surface as to how good they can truly be with the talent that is present.
According to Greg Wrubell, Bronco made the following comment during his weekly address a:
""...we have three games left and I think we're capable of winning all of them."
'In those few words, "Bronco the Competitor" came out, and signaled to me that he expects his team to have as much a shot at Utah this year as in any other year; no more, no less.'
I expect to see a fired up team brimming with confidence and continuing to improve up to UT game. I still think we have only scratched the surface as to how good they can truly be with the talent that is present.

