Archived Topic

Surprise! Monson couldn't have been more wrong...

by Mars · 11/9/2010

Advertisement
M
Mars


Say you're not a BYU fan, you're not a Utah fan, you're not a Utah State fan; instead, you're some sort of lame wishy-washy "State of Utah" fan. You cheer for whatever team is doing best, go to whatever game is most interesting, etc. Where would've this breed of cochroach-like bandwagon fan (that Gordon Monson addresses most of his articles to) had more fun last Saturday: watching BYU crush UNLV, or watching Utah crap their pants at home against TCU?



Pretty easy answer. 61,000+ agree.



GO COUGARS!
U
urroner
Did they fill up the stadium at Utah?
F
Florwood
For the first quarter; then it started emptying back out...
I
IndiCoug
All the :sick: U Flags and other :utard: U crap in our neighborhood have been taken down. I checked Zillo this morning an property values went up $5k overnight. ----SWEET! 8)
B
BroncoBot
IndiCoug wrote:
All the :sick: U Flags and other :utard: U crap in our neighborhood have been taken down. I checked Zillo this morning an property values went up $5k overnight. ----SWEET! 8)

lol, that's rich.
Advertisement
S
scott715
For the first quarter; then it started emptying back out...


did they announce a keg was in the parking lot?
O
OhYePoorFools
I agree with your post except for 1 minor detail: instead of referring to the ute fans as "crapping" their pants, I would have said the Ute fans "mussed" their pants.
A
ABYUFAN
OhYePoorFools wrote:
I agree with your post except for 1 minor detail: instead of referring to the ute fans as "crapping" their pants, I would have said the Ute fans "mussed" their pants.

And I would have said they "Uted" their pants... but we're speaking the same language, just with a different accent ;)
U
urroner
ABYUFAN wrote:
I agree with your post except for 1 minor detail: instead of referring to the ute fans as "crapping" their pants, I would have said the Ute fans "mussed" their pants.

And I would have said they "pUted" their pants... but we're speaking the same language, just with a different accent ;)


There, I fixed it.
M
Mars
ABYUFAN wrote:
I agree with your post except for 1 minor detail: instead of referring to the ute fans as "crapping" their pants, I would have said the Ute fans "mussed" their pants.
And I would have said they "Uted" their pants... but we're speaking the same language, just with a different accent ;)

"Ute" (definition): What Rick Majerus expels into a towel.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.