Archived Topic

Maybe the Cougars should try this.

by Screamineagle · 11/9/2010

Advertisement
S
Schmoe
This is pure crap, what's worse? It's duplicate pure crap.
I
Italics
but can Jake Heaps outrun CSU's safety? Or any safety?
S
Screamineagle
Schmoe I simply thought it was funny. Certainly did not mean to offend. Sorry that it is duplicate crap.
S
Schmoe
Sorry, didn't mean to direct that at you. I just get frustrated with coaches who pull garbage like this with 13-year-olds who are our there to have fun and learn the fundamentals of the game. Anyway, I think it has been adequately covered here: http://cougarcorner.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=5949" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Advertisement
S
Screamineagle
Schmoe thanks I always enjoy reading your posts and glad you explained your thoughts. Agreed about the coverage.I am fairly new here so still figuring out how it works.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.