Archived Topic

Another positive

by doublej · 11/6/2010

Advertisement
D
doublej
I don't have to hear the complaining from yewties about not being able to get tickets anymore. Except of course the Y game, the Y always sells that one out.



Great win, we looked great. Granted it was UNLV but 55 to 7 is what great teams will do to them. I feel much more confident against CSU and not worried at all about NM. :D :D
B
BerliNY
Did you see how empty RES was at the end of the third quarter? ghost town.
T
taekwondave
BerliNY wrote:
Did you see how empty RES was at the end of the third quarter? ghost town.


THAT....was delicious :P
S
scott715
Nope, I was not watching their game
I
Italics
scott715 wrote:
Nope, I was not watching their game


Good man. I watched a few minutes of the third quarter, that was it. Yewtah is boring to watch.
Advertisement
M
Mars
scott715 wrote:
Nope, I was not watching their game

The idea of watching yewtah = :sick:



That's what box scores are for.
B
Brayden Green
In a nail biter, yes. I have better things to do. But watching a "top 5" over-inflated Ute team get absolutely taken apart? I'd do it every day and twice on sunday.
M
Mars


Hahaha, I have a couple missions buddies that have already taken the Utah logo down from their facebook icon!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Y
Y 4 Ever
Mars wrote:


Hahaha, I have a couple missions buddies that have already taken the Utah logo down from their facebook icon!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Wait a minute......you have friends who are yewts? You're hanging with the wrong crowd!



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
N
northerncougar
BlueIsBetter wrote:
In a nail biter, yes. I have better things to do. But watching a "top 5" over-inflated Ute team get absolutely taken apart? I'd do it every day and twice on sunday.


What a great game to watch. :evil: My favorite part was when they boo'ed Wynn. I felt bad for Wynn but laughed at how pathetic Ute fans were being.



I think it is terrible and completely classless to boo your own players. I'm disgusted when it happens in LES and Ute fans were pathetic yesterday. Amusing but pathetic.
Advertisement
U
urroner
BlueIsBetter wrote:
In a nail biter, yes. I have better things to do. But watching a "top 5" over-inflated Ute team get absolutely taken apart? I'd do it every day and twice on sunday.


Twice on Sunday??? What!!!! That is sooooo unchristian of you. Doesn't it say in the Bible that even if your ox is in the mire on the Sabbath, you are to help it out?



Wait, you're talking about a puke being in the mire. Anybody want to help BlueIsBetter throw some more mire in that hole? That is a good Christian deed, isn't it, putting some poor animal out of its misery?
B
Brayden Green
urroner wrote:
In a nail biter, yes. I have better things to do. But watching a "top 5" over-inflated Ute team get absolutely taken apart? I'd do it every day and twice on sunday.


Twice on Sunday??? What!!!! That is sooooo unchristian of you. Doesn't it say in the Bible that even if your ox is in the mire on the Sabbath, you are to help it out?



Wait, you're talking about a puke being in the mire. Anybody want to help BlueIsBetter throw some more mire in that hole? That is a good Christian deed, isn't it, putting some poor animal out of its misery?

:lol:
L
Lawboy
You should have heard the talk on local sports radio this morning here in Utah. On 1320, they were really teeing off on Utah fans, and many people calling in were Ute fans and agreeing. Apparently some lady in the north endzone got arrested for dropping her shirt. And I guess the f bombs were out in full force in the north end zone as well, along with boos. Booing happens, even at BYU, but I guess it got espeically lusty, which is nice. Many Ute fans talked about how embarassing it was, and not because of the score, but rather because of how the fans acted. And here I thought Ute fans took it one game at a time, just knew how to handle winning, because all Utah does is get to BCS bowls. Except, Ute fans bought the hype, got humbled, and did not handle it well at all. Not at all. All credit to caoch Whit and his team, though. They made no excuses, and I respect that at least.
M
Mars


Another positive: A lot of yewts' work-mandated drug tests this week.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.