Archived Topic

TCU-UTAH predictions

by ProV1 · 11/6/2010

Advertisement
P
ProV1
I swear I don't care about this game, but who out there is prophetic?



TCU 27 Utah 16 (back up QB makes an appearance)
Y
Y 4 Ever
I predict that I won't watch one snap of this, as the 11 other :utard: games not including BYU.
Y
YBrit
Well, since Utah has stars aligned for them TCU will actually lose the game for utah as they did in 08 with multiple field goal misses. I'll take any kind of victory, but for instance BYU 2006, had that been Utah AZ would've missed their field goal, and BC would have dropped that int. They feel the same way about BYU I guess (e.g. Pitta, Collie, Harline, 1980s, Class, NC..etc)



Further, after watching most of the BYU game, I'll be slapping burgers at the Missouri-Texas Tech game to fulfill my calling so my scout troop can earn less than 10% of the earnings which are divided among several scout troops, putting in 8 hours really worth that? I'd prefer to pay them a check, but I guess lessons are to be learned.
F
frdbtr
TCU 21 utah 10
A
AJP
TCU 38 Utah 21
Advertisement
C
crh55
TCU has got this one handily.



This year TCU has re-focused all of their efforts that in the past they had on beating us (the class of the conference) i.e game planning, practice dummies with our helmets, etc. Now that we have fallen, this year Utah has the bulls-eye on their back instead of us. The frogies will have put all their efforts toward destroying Utah. And, we all know what they can do when they spend an entire season, and off season, game planning for one opponent (especially when game day is in-town).



However, Utah's coaches are smart enough to not treat this one like any other game, so they might make it interesting. But in the end TCU's D will smother them.
J
Jarhead
I'm hoping for TCU 41-0
C
CAFB_04-12
Jarhead wrote:
I'm hoping for TCU 41-0

Looks like you may get your wish.
A
AJP
Looks like my prediction might've given Utah too much credit.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.