Archived Topic

BYU vs BYU on byutv tonight

by craigoscarson · 11/5/2010

Advertisement
C
craigoscarson
http://www.byutv.org/show/1782" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;



Jackson Emery is nursing a foot injury and wont' be playing, should be fun to see who can step up at the other guard spots.
G
Gunk
Thanks for the reminder! Totally forgot you can watch the games online at home. Yay for BYUtv!
B
BroncoBot
Nice Heads up!!!! Just found my entertainment for the evening.
Y
YBrit
Been looking forward too it all week, from Lubbock Texas where I'm the only "true Y fan"



I'm just glad I'll be able to see 100% of BYU football and basketball games without paying a penny. Not even pac-12 teams can ever say that.





BYU keep up the brand
C
Cougs_Rule
I had no clue. Guess there's no advertising budget as yet. One would have thought BYU would have blasted this everywhere. Maybe I live in a cave.

Ya, but what sucks is that as soon as the season starts, bye bye byutv broadcasts. Hello one more year of the "up yours byu" mountain sucks conference.
Advertisement
B
BroncoBot
dmcougar wrote:
I had no clue. Guess there's no advertising budget as yet. One would have thought BYU would have blasted this everywhere. Maybe I live in a cave.

Ya, but what sucks is that as soon as the season starts, bye bye byutv broadcasts. Hello one more year of the "up yours byu" mountain sucks conference.

There's still a load of BYU games on BYUtv. Check out byucougars.com for the game broadcasts.
S
scott715
Got home and checked the tv but was too late. Didn't know what time it was. I just assumed I would miss it since I was on the road.
M
Mars


Concern: BYU-H didn't have a single player taller than 6-6, and BYU (Davies especially) still couldn't dominate inside.



Hartsock offensively is looking slow to start the season as well. Hopefully he begins picking things up soon.
B
BroncoBot
Mars wrote:


Concern: BYU-H didn't have a single player taller than 6-6, and BYU (Davies especially) still couldn't dominate inside.



Hartsock offensively is looking slow to start the season as well. Hopefully he begins picking things up soon.

This is probably why Miles had as many minutes as he did last year (even though EVERYONE felt Davies was the better C). Davies is a softie so far. He'd be great in a finesse league.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.