Archived Topic

Bryan Kehl has won the Starting Will Position for Rams

by Isola · 11/5/2010

Advertisement
I
Isola
I had a really busy weekend last weekend and so I just discovered that Bryan Kehl got the start last week for the Rams, and he will continue as starter this next week. This is a big deal because the former starter has been healthy and Kehl just out played him according to coaches.



http://www.rotoworld.com/content/playerpages/player_main.aspx?sport=nfl&id=4818" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
G
Guest
Good for him, I could never understand why NY was under utilizing him.
B
BigCougsFan
hawkwing wrote:
Good for him, I could never understand why NY was under utilizing him.


Its because coach Tom C is a wanker. He bugs...



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
C
CougarClaw
I've been looking for him a few times and never see stats for him. Is he still playing? Did he get hurt?
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.